Operation Orange Juice

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Apparently lactulose doesn't work that well on me so I'm going to have to have a purge to relieve the pressure....cue Operation Orange Juice. It could go either way, it could trigger labour similar to castor oil or I'll have a poo, at least I'll have achieved something this weekend lol

I read earlier that codeine taken regularly after 36 weeks can make baby slow to breathe which I really don't want, and I've only just started it at 39 weeks. He's being quiet today cos I think the poor little thing is smacked out of his head on painkillers and with less room cos I am constipated, but any movement he does make just sends searing pain through my bum :(. I need to try to get off the codeine if I can stand the spd pain xxxxxxxx

Gotta love orange juice!!!! My bump is softer, it's not hurting when Albert moves and I've had a poo :D. Much more comfy and slept since 8.30 last night through to 7 this morning!!!!! (not counting wee breaks of course)

But with my intense pain and contractions for 2 days and then 3 days rest I seem to be getting I am not looking forward to Tuesday and Wednesday :(

Ah it's worked yehhhhhh! Bet u feel better now don't u lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back