Better today :)

BabyBrain

Reaction score
After the trials and tribulations of yesterday...and the searing pain....I've been to the loo :yay:. 2 litres of orange juice and a can of baked beans later my lil man has room to move and the breath taking spasms have stopped.

Now I just feel like I've taken a good beating :(. Got the docs at 3.40 so will hopefully get something to take every day to stop this happening again. My back is killing me without the pain killers but it's better than their side effects.

Thanks so much for the suggestions ladies, have written them all down and got them in my purse ready for food shopping at the weekend. Don't know what I'd do without you all :hug: xxxxxxxxx

I find that drinking OJ everyday has helped me. And I try to choose beans/pulses for lunch.

Glad you have some relief! X

YAY well done you, I bet it was worth it too lol :):dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I'm loving the fact that the can't poo won't poo thread is now on its third page of followers!!!!! Never have we been so riveted by one woman's toilet habits!!! lol

I'm loving the fact that the can't poo won't poo thread is now on its third page of followers!!!!! Never have we been so riveted by one woman's toilet habits!!! lol

I thought you only got obsessed by that sort of thing when the LO comes along and we start discussing nappy contents. lol

Its cos we love ya BB that we are so interested in your poo. Lol. xxxxxx

I had the same situation a little while ago and couldn't feel baby move much. As soon as I FINALLY went baby didn't stop moving! It must take up alot of room in there lol

I thought you only got obsessed by that sort of thing when the LO comes along and we start discussing nappy contents. lol

Its cos we love ya BB that we are so interested in your poo. Lol. xxxxxx

Hahahaha you guys crack me up. If labour is anywhere near as painful as having a poo then it's c-section all the way :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back