Ooops Plugs gone :)

Squiglet

Reaction score
Well my plugs gone... :) Definitely.. Its been thinking about going for about a week and half now, coming out in little bits, but last night there was no mistaking it.

I was hoping my labour would be similar this time round to last time... but it appears little miss wants to keep me waiting.

With Tia I was in labour when my plug went... but this time, nothing.. not even twinges...

Well I thought I had twinges, but it turned out that I'd eaten too much, gone for a walk and given my self a stitch... :rotfl: Note to first timers, stitches don't go away if you keep moving around... :rotfl:

So now I play the waiting game... Btw Kim.. I've only got about 40 posts to go :moon:

Hope things get moving for you quite quickly! You'll have to type fast though to make the 4000 posts! :cheer:

Woo hooo!!! Bet you don't get 40 more in :moon:

Good luck :dance: :dance:

Way to go sweetie! did quite a bit of it come out?

Hugs for you and sending you labour vibes - out you come mini Squiglet :D hopefully you and Jo will give birth on the same day :D

woo! isn't it funny we all celebrate the arrival of a glob of blood stained snot!!! :rotfl:
Go squig...won't be too long now :hug:

exciting!! :cheer:

how long after the plug does the baby normally come? is it really varied?

woo hoo

squig what did it look like?? as I told you im loosing mine but in stages..

go give urself a DIY job.. :).. few days now you will ahve a lil boobie monster :D glxx

Well I had white jelly stuff for a few weeks... which I thought was discharge...

then it went a sorta yellow colour like snot.. :puke:

Then last night it was deep dark brown with plenty of blood and there was loads and loads of it... as I've described to someone today... (don't read this next bit if your squeamish).. its like you've had a nose bleed during a cold and then sneezed... but from your lady bits.. :puke: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back