Going to see my Mum YEY.

Sherry

Reaction score
The last time I saw her was in December at my Brothers wedding. She is over from Ireland and she is going to maul my bump :rotfl: :rotfl: Didnt have one at that time. I cant wait. Hardly slept last night am so excited :cheer: Hope you all have a good weekend and to those who are losing their plugs and think they have started off, will keep my fingers crossed and good luck to you.
Have a good one ladies xx

:cheer: :cheer: hope you have a great time. my mum lives in london (im in nottingham) so dont get to see her that often and know how excited you must feel. enjoy having ur bump mauled :hug:

Thanks ladies.
Hey tangerindream
I am off to Nottingham :D , she is staying with my brother there. From Notts myself but live in Melton now.
Will :wave: at all the PG women I see untill I get a :wave: back an know its you :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well at least if we both get locked up we will deff know its us :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lucky you i'm envious!
Last saw my mum and dad in January, and won't see them now til July, miss them loads but due to Skype them this afternoon so at least will see them on webcam!
Have a wonderful time :)

I was Mummy tummy mauled :rotfl: :rotfl: . Had a really nice time. She couldnt take her hands off of bump lol. It was so nice to see her have missed her soooooo much. She said I can have him any time now she has seen me, she wouldnt have believed he was mine cause she hadnt seen my MASSIVE stomach lol.
She has been really ill and lost loads of weight through being diagnosed with diabetes. Thankfully its under control now and she is learning to live with it. Still early days for her it made her quite depressed as the docs didnt diagnose it untill her blood sugar was 31 should be between 4 & 7:shock: :shock: They didnt know how she was not in a coma (I told her she is made of tough stuff :lol: )She had been having all symptoms for months and 4 different docs still didnt give her a test. But......getting better and looking well bless her, Glad she is moving back to UK and not going back to Ireland. Get to see her more :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: .

Awwww i'm glad you had a lovely time. Am sorry to hear about the diabetes, my youngest nephew who is only 5 was diagnosed a couple of years ago and whilst its very difficult to keep it under control with injections and monitoring his diet very slowly, they are all getting used to it as part of daily life now. I'm amazed too that your mum did not go into a coma thats really quite something!!! How on earth did she manage to stay on her feet?! Anyway i hope she gets all the support she needs from the medical services as its quite a tricky thing to master when its first diagnosed. Lots of luck xx

Hi

Glad you had a good time hun :hug:
Sorry your mom is going through that doctors can be so dumb when itc omes to diagnosing things.
Diabetes runs in the family so iknow what its like .
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back