Ooops Plugs gone :)

lisa&alex said:
go give urself a DIY job.. :).. few days now you will ahve a lil boobie monster :D glxx

tried... but the bump gets in the way.. and my fingers aren't long enough.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

squig dont you need to ring the hossy/midwife tell them you have had a show :think: :think: :think:

mines like a yellow colour aswell, so maybe i could be on the way aswell lmao

I hope things happen quickly for you, Sqig!! Good luck and keep us updated!

AHHHH once you have had a baby lav youi no longer panic, I go to hossy till i was in agony becuase i knew if i went early they would send me home.

Have a cuppa squig and get on the ball :D

mine was sorta yellowey brown for few days b4 waters broke, then when waters went the bloody cold snot came 2.. edward was born with most of my plug on his head.. that ended up on my cheek :s and al wiped it off mehehe with his hand lol...was kinda like... thick snot..sorta soft jellyfish lol...gl squiggy

paiges_mummy said:
squig dont you need to ring the hossy/midwife tell them you have had a show :think: :think: :think:

mines like a yellow colour aswell, so maybe i could be on the way aswell lmao

Nah.... nothings happening.... so theres no need to bother the hospital.. and here in Spain MW don't come out on call anyway... so I wouldn't be able to see her till monday... and well I cba.. :rotfl:

ooh its well exciting! Although, saying that, i had a show when i had beth and im pretty sure it all came out in one go (big glob of 'stuff' it was minging :puke: ) and it was another 7 days before my waters popped and eventually i started having contractions, i was so annoyed, lol :lol: Good luck squig, hope baby arrives soon :hug: x

PPffff don't wait for me then 'tut' :roll:

:lol: go girl, can't wait to find out what sex he or she really is :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back