OOOPPPS

maldives

Reaction score
I have spoken to another Dr over the phone regarding the pill and that I am bleeding on and off and that i felt pregnancy symmptoms since taking the combined pill she thinks I could be pregnant :doh:
Ok I wouldn't mind but not NOW. at least few more months I am totally not ready to be pregnant besides I will be devistated if i found out i am pregnant while taking the pill!!! maybe something wrong could happen to the fetus!
Any ways I've taken an appointment I am seeing her tomorrow morning.
I feel like a complete idot

:hug: :hug: :hug: Bless ya. Dunno what else to say. Hopefully you'll get the result you want.
Let us know how you get on.

i fell pregnant with millie whilst on the pill and she is 100% ok.try not to worry and let us know how you get on xxx

clairescunny55 said:
i fell pregnant with millie whilst on the pill and she is 100% ok.try not to worry and let us know how you get on xxx
Thanx this is soo reassuring.. well I don't want to be pregnant now and i don't think i am i did a clear blue pregnancy test 2 days ago and it was negative. and I have also searched on this forum regarding the pill i am taking and many have felt the same, I really don't know why the Dr thought i could be pregnant. I will let u know tomorrow evening as I am so sure i'll be busy once i get back. I hope she can find a solution to my stupid hormones. :(

Good luck chick

I know exactly how you are feeling.

PM me if you need anything
:hug: :hug: :hug:

If you don't want to get PG just yet (assuming you are not atm) then I'd suggest using another form of contraceptive (ie condoms) as backup till your periods settle down and return properly and you have been taking the pill for a month and know yourself its well and truly in your system. Don't just trust the pill is going to give you proper cover until your body has settled back down. Its still early days since you gave birth and I'd think it was very early to be back taking the pill already.

I've had 3 periods since LO was born but I won't go back on the pill till they are regular again (at least 2-3 months in a row). Until then we are using other forms of contraception and making sure we are careful to do so.

Sherlock thanx wish i had ur advice earlier, Now i really think I should have waited to see a normal period for few months, I never knew the pills would mess up my system this way. but this is what i was prescribed and told to take by the Dr, I thought they knew the best but i guess not always :think:

I have spoken to another Dr over the phone regarding the pill and that I am bleeding on and off and that i felt pregnancy symmptoms since taking the combined pill she thinks I could be pregnant :doh:
Ok I wouldn't mind but not NOW. at least few more months I am totally not ready to be pregnant besides I will be devistated if i found out i am pregnant while taking the pill!!! maybe something wrong could happen to the fetus!
Any ways I've taken an appointment I am seeing her tomorrow morning.
I feel like a complete idot

:hug: :hug: :hug: Bless ya. Dunno what else to say. Hopefully you'll get the result you want.
Let us know how you get on.

clairescunny55 said:
Thanx this is soo reassuring.. well I don't want to be pregnant now and i don't think i am i did a clear blue pregnancy test 2 days ago and it was negative. and I have also searched on this forum regarding the pill i am taking and many have felt the same, I really don't know why the Dr thought i could be pregnant. I will let u know tomorrow evening as I am so sure i'll be busy once i get back. I hope she can find a solution to my stupid hormones. :(

Good luck chick

I know exactly how you are feeling.

PM me if you need anything
:hug: :hug: :hug:

If you don't want to get PG just yet (assuming you are not atm) then I'd suggest using another form of contraceptive (ie condoms) as backup till your periods settle down and return properly and you have been taking the pill for a month and know yourself its well and truly in your system. Don't just trust the pill is going to give you proper cover until your body has settled back down. Its still early days since you gave birth and I'd think it was very early to be back taking the pill already.

I've had 3 periods since LO was born but I won't go back on the pill till they are regular again (at least 2-3 months in a row). Until then we are using other forms of contraception and making sure we are careful to do so.

Sherlock thanx wish i had ur advice earlier, Now i really think I should have waited to see a normal period for few months, I never knew the pills would mess up my system this way. but this is what i was prescribed and told to take by the Dr, I thought they knew the best but i guess not always :think:

It's probably just the pill giving you the symptoms.
I did fall pregnant on the pill and was still taking it not realising i was preg and Faith too is 100% ok so don't worry in that respect xxxxx

I fell pregnant on the Pill too (we're not a good advert for it really are we girls!?! :lol: ) and Evie is fine.

:) Let us know if you get your BFP x

Hi Girls,
I am NOT Pregnant :cheer: LOL, actually I would have known that without waiting for the result, when i saw the Dr she told me i can stop the pill straight away and expect my period after 48 hours, so since i stoped it yesterday i feel much better, no nausea no headache except for the stupid cold i have :( any way the results came back negative so No BFP for me now thank god it's a bit early. but still no period i guess it will show tomorrow :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back