Can't think of a title!!!lol

Discussion in 'Postnatal Questions' started by claire2711, Oct 21, 2008.

1. claire2711

claire2711 Well-Known Member

well I finished my first pack of the pill 2 days ago.....am now on my week break then Im back on them. Should I be bleeding by now? Not having a period since birth has kinda freaked me out :shock: .

But theres no chance of riley no.2 yet, cos we've only "done it" twice.....both times with a condom while I was taking the pill. I'm just a bit paranoid IYKWIM.......2 kinds of contraception but ya never know!! :lol: :lol: (last wkend after the sex I attempted to mount OH again but nowt happened...im just a bit paranoid now!!!)

So....should I be bleeding yet? This is my second day of the week break......... :think:

2. Mildly

Mildly Well-Known Member

Before getting pregnant I was on microgynon 30 pill and I always used to come on about three to four days after the break started and then bleed until the day I took the next pill after the seven day break.

Hope that helps :)

3. MissyRee

MissyRee Well-Known Member

I came on 4days into my break and always used to come on 2/3days into my break before i was pregnant so dont worry its probably just your body adjusting to the pill and having periods again :hug: x