i'm so happy, oh so happy.......

MissGobby

Reaction score
well, first of all, me and OH are going to look at a house tomorrow - its a beautiful 1bed house in a brand new estate, fully furnished and just perfect (so please girls keep your fingers crossed for us!!)

THEN

i got a job interview next wednesday for a full-time secretary job at one of the largest solicitors in Sheff!! wooooo (so again could you keep your fingers crossed?) :lol:

AND

we have worked out that on our wages i can keep my car (it didnt look like i could with us getting our own place, but i can coz my car insurance i have got down from £130 a month to £50!!!) :cheer:

IM SO HAPPY

can you tell? :oops: :rotfl:

Fingers crossed for the house hun,
And the job interview wouldn't happen to be at irwin and mitchell would it, I used to work there and have loads of mates there????
Hope everything goes well and you get the job hun xxx

wow that's 3 good things that are gonna happen to you!
best of luck u deserve it :D :hug: :hug:

Aw dont you just feel on top of the world when loads of good things happen for you at once :D :D

Fingers crossed that all things go well for you hunny :cheer: :hug:

P.S. Can you rub some of your luck off on me? Things are going wrong this end! :( (at least I have my beautiful girl and hubby though so I am grateful for that :cheer: )

Thats great news :cheer:
good luck with the job interiew and the house
i will keep my finger crossed for you :pray:
Lol Sarah

Good luck on house and job and well done on the car insurance :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: good luck with everything hun, im keeping my fingers crossed for you.

xxxx

thats great news! good luck with the house and the job! :hug: :cheer: :cheer:

Snuggle said:
Aw dont you just feel on top of the world when loads of good things happen for you at once :D :D

P.S. Can you rub some of your luck off on me? Things are going wrong this end! :( (at least I have my beautiful girl and hubby though so I am grateful for that :cheer: )

thanks everyone!!!! :D

awww hunny whats wrong?? :hug:

awwww thats great x

so happy for you hunny

xxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

MissGobby said:
Snuggle said:

thanks everyone!!!! :D

awww hunny whats wrong?? :hug:

Aw dont worry hun, its nothing serious :D One of our cars broke down this morn and isnt worth fixing apparently so we have to buy a new car...I need to rob a bank coz estate agent is sitting on his hands and not getting our house sold so we're skint! :( Not the end of the world though.
Very happy for you though, things seem to be looking up :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back