I AM F****N FUMING!!!!!!!!!!

we dont have a problem with the age thing, i get paid the same at people in there 40's because its age descrimination!! Same Job Same wage!!

jenna said:
we dont have a problem with the age thing, i get paid the same at people in there 40's because its age descrimination!! Same Job Same wage!!

yer some companies are good like tha its the way it should be. but you got other companies tha are so stingy >.<

Please don't just "settle" for a wage becuase you are young.

I have just turned 20, only have GCSE level education, but because I was determined to get a good job I am know on £28,000 doing invoicing in an investment bank. (Which means I don't do much!)

The jobs and vacancies are out there you just need to aim high!

never heard anything back from my boss - suprise suprise

i have just sent a job application off for a Solicitors round the corner from my house :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug: aww, thats just not on. can u speak to HR about it?

well Trixi i dont see the point - none of them give a s*it about us workers, my manager cant even be bothered to email me back!!!!
:shakehead:

ooooh just got an email (finally!) back from my boss - he says that it will not be going up anymore than that bla bla bla - so looks like ill be looking for a new job lol

got an agency calling me today at 12.30pm and also applied for a job this morning so fingers crossed girlies!! :pray:

god! id be fuming. i got a letter just after the new year form my work (im still on mat leave), saying i had got a £220 a year pay rise!! almost wet myself laughing!! don;t really see the point after tax!

Good luck with your interview :hug:

Hi

sorry they are being so unfair hun hope you find a better job that treats you better then they can kiss your ass :)
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back