Oooooo

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
I think I'm having mild contractions but I'm unsure as I've been doing alot of walking the last two days as my sister is down I need baby to hold off for a bit as me and Oh are moving up north in the next few days as he quit his job due to the way he's being treat to by them. I've also been very emotional tOday too. Just crying myself everyone has been giving me the guilt trip today abut moving. But where doing what's best for us and Amy and baby too. As are finatial circumstances aren't really good if we stay here due to my rent being increased. I know moving so close to my due date isnt good lol I thought it would be less stressful but oh family makes it worse as I say I'm unsure so I'll have to wait see what I'm like later or tomorro see if I feel better good job I have a scan tomorro to :)

:hug::hug:

You sound so fed up. Firstly the pains could have been fetched on by the walking and possibly by the stress that you're feeling too.

Try not to let others make you feel guilty for mOving. You've got your own reasons and you have to do what's best for you and your family.

Hope everything goes smoothly for you with the move. X

just keep an eye on those pains as you are nearly 38 weeks now and these babies are all starting to show. Dont feel bad about moving its what is best for you and your family oh family will just have to deal with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back