37 & More Active Than Ever

nikkie88

Reaction score
Just as title says really. belly bean is moving and wiggling and shuffling along more than ever, when i've been told it should be cramped up and unable to move due to lack of room.

Does anyone else have this or is my labour backwards?!! lol.
Is it a sign of baby moving down to engaged position? I duno!! It makes no sense.

mine moves a lot sometimes and then is quiet for a day or so then goes mad. she was going mental yesterday afternoon and it hurts now when she moves that much lol

i feel like i have torn ligaments down my side if he/she has a really kicky, mobile day. it's been moving around all day today again, but belly feels lower and have 1st little streth mark underneath belly button so im guessing he/she is a fast dropper!

Mine is mental all the time. I've had one quiet day and that was when I went in to get monitored. She hasn't slowed down at all and as she's got bigger there so so strong now! X

Yuh, the pregnancy rule book lies, less movemeny towards the later stages is poo. I've never seen my belly dance so much. It's cool and i'd probably worry if it was quiet but, nothing i've had has gone to the step-by-step guide to pregnancy. lol

Hey my lo has been wriggling more than ever aswell. I don't think I've had a quiet day yet... Though I feel he has defo dropped recently x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back