Pain in tummy / under boobs....

SKR_Derby

Reaction score
I've been having pains in my upper tummy on the right hand side (just under boob) for the last couple of days and today it's getting worse. It feels extremely sore when I touch it. I'm not worried about the baby as he has been moving all day long but just don't understand why i'm getting these pains. Feels as though i've been kicked under my boob.

Anyone else had this? :-(

OMG yeah I do they told me its because the baby has been kicking the one spot and its bruised??? xx

Thanks Claire_24! Yes, it feels bruised and sore. I thought it might have something to do with baby kicking in the same spot, up until last week most of the movements were under my boob (that's where his feet were), but I feel as though he has shifted position now and moved further down.

Thanks so much for your reply, I feel relieved now.

Either baby was having a go at the ribs there, or its just from baby getting bigger and the organs being pushed under your rib cage, increased pressure actually means your rib cage expands a little and that can be a bruised feelin.

yep i had this last week and it felt soo sore I try to entice him away from that area with a little nudge from my hand. The damage done is by his heel :-(

I was just about to start a new thread about this (how weird). I have this & it's under my right boob like you SKR, just a real tender spot, but it also hurts when i cough, sneeze etc. I'm not too worried about it but if it gets any worse I'll call midwife.

Glad it's not just me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back