Ooo I felt bubs!

Tillytots

Reaction score
Well I can definately say my little monster is REAL! For the past few days and last week I felt little movements, I wouldnt have described them as flutters or pops, more ripples and squirms. Last night sitting on computer, all of a sudden I got this massive prod from inside which made me jump out my skin! :rotfl: I said I wouldnt believe it until I got a big definate kick but there was no mistaking where that poke came from :)

x

wow congrats hunni! Best feelign ever when they start as they dont hurt :rotfl:

Ive only been feeling mine a few weeks now I'm loving it, just dreading the rib kicking :shock:

oh its fantastic. I was getting tiny pops at 16 weeks, then all of a sudden since sunday night, i ve been getting mahoosive kicks :cheer: I get more when i sit in certain positions, so thats what ive been doing most of the time! I loves it. Im sure i felt one through my tummy with my hand too, so hopfully hubby can feel it soon! :D

my little one has been moving for a couple of weeks now (I'm 18 wks pregs with second) my hubby loves feeling it move, catches some of the wriggles, Sun he woke the baby up with his hand and talking, it did not stop moving all day! felt sea sick after a few hours! blub, blub, blub! Hubby must have got it excited!

Oh tillytots, how wonderful, and so early on too! Brilliant. :cheer:
I am getting one 'move/thump/light thud' a day for the past 3 days.. hopefully it will keep on doing it.. as it makes it seem so much more real..
x

YAY!! :cheer:

I have been feeling the little one for a while now and just this last week we have been able to feel it from the outside too!!!
:cheer:

LOVING IT!!!! :dance:

:cheer: it is one of the most amazing feelings in the world isn't it :hug:

:cheer: Yay

Its so nice when you finally feel baby, but i must admit since i started to feel mine, it hasnt stopped. Last night she actually kept me up wriggling around.

Just cant wait now till OH can feel her.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: That's quite early for your first too :D
I only feel mine every now and then. Sometimes have a day or two where I don't feel a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back