How my baby felt...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Now that i can feel Bebe moving and doing mini bouts of Taebo in my tummy I thought I would set up this post.

When I was looking for feelings I never got "Flutters" or "Bubbles" guess thats what frustrated me a wee bit so I thought I would list a description of how it felt for "me" other then that...

Be great if other ladies could join in so those that are a bit frustrated or looking for movement around the later weeks, maybe we can help identify these little tykes?

Here are mine I guess they will change as bubba gets bigger but they started from 18 weeks and now they get a wee bit more frequent :cheer:

- Sometimes feels like tiny little pokes on the inside
- Like a large bubble has popped in my tummy
- Like wind
- The feeling you get when someone walks over your grave but on the inside (like little shudders)
-Imagine the way your heart beats when its racing but not as frequent (on and off)
- Like mini squirms
-Like mini thumps like when someone drops something on the fllor upstairs but imagine that in your tummy

I just posted on Claireyfairy's thread, but, like she said, my very first movements felt like a kind of twitching nerve....also like bubbles / slight wind at times xx

That's a good idea!

My first ones felt like;
- A nerve twitching
- Butterflies
- Creaking
- Tummy grumbles

Now it's just punches and kicks - uncomfortable, whereas before it was calming and nice to feel!! xx

dannii87 said:
That's a good idea!

My first ones felt like;
- A nerve twitching
- Butterflies
- Creaking
- Tummy grumbles

Now it's just punches and kicks - uncomfortable, whereas before it was calming and nice to feel!! xx

Ooo nerve twitching yes thats a good description i find that too :)

like bubbles bursting where no bubbles should ever be lol
Im going to have to agree with you guys mostly it feels like butterflies camped out above my knickerline :rotfl:

First of all like butterflies when you are nervous at about 17 weeks.

Then at about 20 weeks started to feel like a rugby ball rolling... slow build up then *thud* and a little wiggle :rotfl:

Ooooooooh that's the best description I've heard...nerve twitching, that's exactly how it felt at the beginning. It then turned into little thumps...

Right now I'm enjoying a spectacular show (if only I had xray eyes and could peek in!) of bubba moving and twisting around...I can actually feel something like a head or a bum or an arm or SOMETHING and he's actually turning around or soemthing like that...VERY weird!! Almost like I could grab hold of him :shock: :shock: and to watch my belly moving is amusing to say the least. DH absolutely LOVES it :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back