• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ooh I'm starting to dither....

Stunned

Reaction score
I posted a while back that if i'm having a girl, she definitely was goingto be called Libby Rose. I hadn't reckoned on the "irrational" hormones and decorating! Lol!

We painted the kitchen a few weeks back and the colour we chose was Willow. I saw it and thought "ooh that's nice!"

What do you think of Willow Grace?

I love the name willow, it's so so beautiful! It was on our short list x

i LOVE the name Willow! it was on our short list of english names if Rhys had been a girl :yay:

I love the name Willow, there was a little girl at playschool named willow and she's lovely :)

absolutely love willow!! how different is that !? i love the thought of different names that no one else has, really unique x

I love Willow but the only thing that is making me hesitate is the source of the inspiration. I can't imagine saying to my daughter "oh we painted the kitchen green and I liked the name of the paint and so named you after it". I feel that is just so wrong!

Lovely Willow, after the beautiful Tree X

I posted a while back that if i'm having a girl, she definitely was goingto be called Libby Rose. I hadn't reckoned on the "irrational" hormones and decorating! Lol!

We painted the kitchen a few weeks back and the colour we chose was Willow. I saw it and thought "ooh that's nice!"

What do you think of Willow Grace?

My friend is expecting a little girl and she has picked the name Willow skye x

I think that is a beautiful name!
XxX

I like Willow much better, Libby sounds like a plump girl name. I have no idea why!! Maybe some forgotten aquaintance from my childhood (and sooo sorry to anyone who has chosen Libby) If you do like Libby, what about Lydia, so much more Regency ;-)

Wow I love that name tho worry a little what it will be shortened to xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back