only just found this!

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Wow...that's what I get for not scrolling down!

I'm Sue, due january 31st, 32 years old, DH 38, this is our first pregnancy.

Sue.

Hi we are expecting our first in january 16-18 2 different dates one from the hospital and one from the midwife so who knows what will happen? Excited and really really worried. Hubby 42 and me 35! This is a good place to find out we are all normal though! Thank goodness :lol:

Hi, I love this site, nice to find people who understand and are in the same stages!

1st very wanted baby I'm 26 and hubby is 31

I'm 12 wks & 5 days but dating scan shows i'm 13 wks & 5 days Just zooming past due 5th Jan (midwife says go by our dates not hospitals) Maybe christmas or new year baby! rather it be after christmas then it will be a nice 1st christmas next year! instead of having nothing planned!

As anyone got baby stuff yet or do you all think it is too early? i was going to wait until my 20 wks scan then get buying! already been given 2 car seats, a play pen (Travel cot), Baby play seat, sterilizer & moses basket, and feel a bit worried about having some of them in the house!

Anyway nice to ready you!!

Cat & baby bean

My sister in law - the one with five kids...came to our house today with a load of baby stuff...comforters, quilt and bumper sets, vests and christening robes, a buggy, a pram, and two car seats, a high chair, etc. She is more supertitious about it than I am! She's said...until I'm more established, she's borrowing storage space in our attic for that stuff - and then when I make the announcement, (please God if all is well) that she will suddenly have "given " that stuff to me! :lol:
Only thing is, now the neighbours all know!

Having all that stuff in the house has brought it home to me that there is a third little person here to stay in slightly more than half a year!

Had some spotting today, it's the day my period would have been due though and the same thing happened last month. Getting my holidays from work on Thursday...two glorious months!

Sue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back