One Step Tests

furryheart

Reaction score
How does everybody rate the One Step 10iu pregnancy tests from ebay ?

Its just im 2 days late for AF and i am always on time (28 days) never any longer, or shorter, but i have POAS many times including today with a One Step test and its showing BFN, i know they are very faint at the best of times, even when i was pregnant with Liam they still showed very faint line.

So how reliable are they ?

I think they are rubbish, but give me time because there is a slight chance they are right in giving me weekly passable lines and I am actually not pregnant... I am getting clearer and clearer lines on my first responses, but nothing on the one steps. Their ov kits are ace but i am not impressed with the pg's at all!!!

I haven't had the opportunity to get bfp on One Step yet but have got some off ebay so will be very interested in what people have to say :) Good luck with testing Furryheart :dust: x x

I used these tests to see if I was pregnant and had a REALLY faint line on the day of my missed period. Then used a CB Digi to confirm.... Tested yesterday and I got a really clear positive result. So I think they are OK considering how much they cost xx

Omg Karate Kid - I didn't know you got your BFP!! Massive congrats to u hun that's amazing news!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

They worked fine for me, both the opks and the hpts

XX

They didn't personally work for me but I know they have for others. I did use one a week of so ago just to see a nice strong line appear on one :) I used a digi with my bfp xxx

I used both OPKs and HPTs and they worked for me. x

I've always used them and found them really good. My first lines were faint (at 10 and 11 dpo) but by the time AF was due I had dark lines on them both times x

Omg Karate Kid - I didn't know you got your BFP!! Massive congrats to u hun that's amazing news!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hehe!! Thank you, found out Saturday 3rd!! According to our tickers our due dates are not that far away!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back