one step hpt any good?

I don't think I do I av regular cycles 25-27days!
But clearly u no more then me about my cycles an body so carry on was only expressing my views on one step tests!!

Rach :) x x

Now, now ladies.

We're all different, so there is no right or wrong answer!

To be fair shorty the digi does even say in the instructions that if you get a 3+ it makes you 5 weeks

(which is good - means you are even more pregnant than you may think???)

I would say from experience, I think if you test early the One Step's are crap?

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I don't think I do I av regular cycles 25-27days!
But clearly u no more then me about my cycles an body so carry on was only expressing my views on one step tests!!

goodness wasnt getting at you! just that 3+ on a digi means its been 3 or more weeks since you conceived. So at least 21 DPO.

the point I was trying to make is that the one step ultras are supposed to be ultra early, i.e before AF is due so before 14DPO

Oh I no it says that nat I'm not saying I'm not 5 weeks all i was saying was got a gd result on one step an then an confirmed wit digi!! Mayb I'm aving twins or triplets so hormones higher!?? Hehe! ( they in the family)!!
Just felt attacked from her responses wen I only told my experience an views!!
But happy days!!! =D nothing breaking my happy mood lol x x x

and actually, I think we are talking about different tests! i have looked at your BFP thread, where you put a picture up of your tests, and they are not the One Step Ultra tests we have been talking about. Not sure what they are??

The make is one step mayb not the ultra ones I dunno pointless debating it!! Got my bfp on what ever test it is an digi so I'm a happy bunni!!

Back on subject hope u get bfp when u test huni!! Fingers crossed x x x

yeah sorry shorty if you thought I was getting at you, i totally wasnt! seems was all for nothing anyway as talking about different tests....... haha

Group hugs ladies

xxxxxxx

(PS I am testing at 16dpo if no AF and I'll use a digi - I got x2 for £6.50 including P&P)

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back