One Born!

Spinneygirl

Reaction score
OMG i am balling my eyes out, i thought that baby wasn't going to survive :shock: it was so uncomfortable to watch xxx

im in tears at the moment! so glad baby and mum ok though! xxx

aww ive missed it, i get sad n cry and nervous for the mums each time i watch it i feel there pain lol was the baby ok?x

Awful :(
Things like that really put me off a home birth. I'd love one but that baby would have died at home :( xx

Isn't it! Thank god those people had the skills to get her out, they were so calm xx

Didnt they just, a brilliant team. I was so conscious that the clock was ticking by! x

Not really, still shocked!!!
I'm not going to get excited just yet, I just can't.
Last time I got pregnant I never considered that it wouldn't end in baby, thought mc just happened to other people. This time I'm well aware that mc could happen so I'm kinda protecting myself emotionally by not getting too excited about it iykwim xxx

I don't know if I can watch again - that was a nightmare and next week looks as if it's not plain sailing with those twins either :shock:
I'm still blubbing.........

Yes i know exactly what you mean, im doing very similar myself x

It's hard not to isnt it?
I'm sure we'll all feel happier after our 12 week scan x

I'm sure, we just need to take each week at a time xx

omg must be every womans total nightmare. fx for a successful birth x

Trust me it's the worst thing ever I went through it on 27th jan. the worst time ever. I never got to theatre - 20 staff in delivery room doing all they could.

Oh god Cazzylou, bless you! :hugs:

I'm dreading having a big baby now, my lo was 8lb 4oz, so expecting this one to be about 9lb! That poor woman, I was sobbing, god knows how she felt! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back