One Born!

I didn't watch it and think from the sounds of it I will avoid that one!!!

Anyway, just reading through the posts and noticed Cos has a BFP. Understanable why you don't want to get too excited hon but OMG I'm excited :dance:

xxx

I thought the baby was not going to make it too, she was literally purple bless her :( Must be the scariest thing to go through like that... i would be happy with just a broken arm on the baby aswell, least she is alive x

I dont think they would have aired soo much if the baby hadnt made it x

I didn't watch it and think from the sounds of it I will avoid that one!!!

Anyway, just reading through the posts and noticed Cos has a BFP. Understanable why you don't want to get too excited hon but OMG I'm excited :dance:

xxx

Thanks lovely xxx

This programme had me a blubbering wreck!

I think its like worse case scenario for child birth, and I kind of like to know the facts iykwim? If things go horribly wrong they can do something ..

The baby and mum were ok ... this is why I want to give birth on a bed in a hospital where people who know what they are doing can intervene when they need to!

I think I'm still in shock though ... I blubbered the whole way through it

I would like to see more normal, uncomplicated births on obem, maybe people who think that was boring.
I have noticed that a lot of the ladies give birth on their backs (I mean without an epi), I find that odd.
They'd be much better standing or kneeling etc xx

I suppose they don't want to make childbirth seem really easy maybe.

I'm gonna have to go watch it I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back