Deflated & sad

Hi girls

usually people that are about to hit 8 weeks pregnant are happy but tbh since my brown discharge keeps happening now my symptoms are slowing down I am absoloutley petrified. I have been on google, reading the worst case senarios which havent helped me either, I am currently sitting at my desk balling my eyes out terrified.

I was sick about 10 mins ago but then dont know if this is due to nerves, the rest of my symptoms seemed to have stopped and now Im just expecting something to be wrong.

I am going to A&E soon and hopefully they will order a quick scan then I have an appointment for thursday at EPU.

I will update you all later xxx

Bless Hun brown discharged is normal It is old blood coming out that's all, don't worry about lack of symptoms either 20-30% if pregnancies go without symptoms xx

I had brown blood for over a week with my son

Oh brilliant news, I had only just seen your thread - phew , glad you saw HB and wriggly baby in there , I bleed all tri 1 last time, browny old blood and all was well XX

Thanks for all your support again girlies!

Please meet squishyyyy :) xxxx

Attachments

• SCAN01.JPG
    SCAN01.JPG
    450.5 KB · Views: 15
ahhh lovely photo! It's really nice in a way that you had this early scan (although the worry could have been done without, I'm sure), but now you have an early piccy of your baby, and when you get to 12 weeks and compare piccys, it will look soooo clever, how they change, from one scan to the next - amazing news X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back