On to my next cycle.....who wants to join me? :-) x

Ok ladies, everyone's gone too quiet. How are you all doing? Af still hasn't appeared but I've convinced myself that she's on her way though so I'm just waiting for her to show now. Judging how uncomfortable I feel today I'm assuming that she's on her way and my temp dropped today (it's maintained over 36degrees since I ov'd but today it was down to 35.9

Hey lovelies,

Sharon, when are you due to come on? When did you ov and dtd this cycle? Got my fx for you.

I'm ok, just coming up to ov I think, ewcm started yesterday, so that is normally a pretty good sign.

Eyrinera and gill, you have both been in my thoughts, hope you are doing ok.

Xx

I was due a week ago as long as I'm correct as to when I ov'd. Actually I just did an ov test and this was the result:

8yte8e9u.jpg

I've used all my hpt's so need to get some, what d'u think ladies? Still feel like at is gonna appear though :s

hi everyone how are you all? im still struggling with all this ive totally lost my appetite and even tho I force myself im like I just cant eat it, althou hubby is right to ttc baby no.2 I have to eat and keep myself healthy. The miscarry still hasn't come on yet I have my next scan a week today

Have you thought about asking the GP for a blood test Sharon? Def get some more hpts.

:hugs: gill, it must be so hard, can completely understand you not wanting to eat, but do try, little and often, even if it is only smoothies etc, at least it's getting some calories and vitamins etc in. I know when I struggle with actually eating I can trick my brain into accepting smoothies, as they are only a drink really, then soup, which is like a hot drink, might be something to think about.

Xxx

Gill be gentle on yourself, the loss of appetite is quite normal. As Emmajaine says smoothies and soups are great ways to get nutrition in (maybe even something like nourishment or complan works for me).

Emma no point in going to the drs, they just fob you off with wait a week and test again. I'll just have to wait it out and see what happens.

Well today has just been one of those shite days, been over 2 weeks since my MC and have been feeling loads better despite the heartbreak, but today I just seem to have relapsed back and feel like a failure again. The Mr is doing his damnedest to cheer me up bless him so he's taking us to taybarns for tea :) got to love them haha

Lovely of him papella.

We'll girls no more limbo for me! Af had shown her face today >:)

:hugs: Ella, it's ok to have low days, just remember that things will get easier

Yay for not being in limbo anymore Sharon! Fx this cycle is it for you!

I soo need the Easter break, think have got laryngitis again (am prone it it unfortunately) my class were soo funny today. When I was doing the register it became very obvious that anything above a whisper was not gonna happen so because I couldn't talk above a whisper, they decided they were all gonna whisper all day too!!! Some for them even succeeded too! Lol bless them!

Xx

Emmajaine thanks but that was my last cycle trying before uni (won't be trying while at uni because it's nursing and can't really have anything interrupt my degree) so it's now wait for three years :-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back