On to my next cycle.....who wants to join me? :-) x

Sorry hear about you smear results Kirsty, fx everything is ok, will be thinking of you. Hope you and Macie are doing ok xxx

Oh so sorry kirsty. Keep us informed as to your appointments and results hun, will be thinking of you.

Gl kirsty. Keep us updated.

Sharon I can Def see something!

I'm so tempted to do my digi, but would be gutted if it came up not preg just because I was too impatient..... Hoping to buy a superdrug later though.......
When do you think would be best to do a digi?

Ok wasted my last digital this morn and it came up with a definite not pregnant :( ok will have to get the superdrug ones in bait and test this afternoon (that's when I tested the last two days, bit not sure if I hold out any hope :(

Thanks ladies, Sharon I see line on ur tests plz go poas for me lol xx

Kirsty my digi was. Bfn but I'll be doing normal one later....

Ok my superdrug test this afternoon:

tejy4ede.jpg

3ytysazy.jpg

I took it out of it's casing:

a5ypy2ad.jpg

e8udasas.jpg

I'm thinking it's just bfns all round :-(

Any updates Helen got really bad cold and sore breasts no major signs she I'd one week today gonna wait for her period this month and if she late then we do test x

Best of luck zoe_helen! I really hope you get your BFP this month! I had really sore boobs before my BFP and that was about it! The one month I have no symptoms........typical!
Sharon, have you done any more tests young lady? I need tests! :) xxx

Just a bfn yesterday kelly.

Feeling like shit today to be honest. I lost my mother four years ago, and as you see from my Sig I've lost three kids already and had a dream this morning that I was holding six positive pregnancy tests. A bfn test yesterday and before that lines that were so faint they may as well not be there. I dunno I just feel like a failure and shit today. Sincetry to be down ladies.

Bless ya Sharon sorry about ur mum It must be very hard for you I hope u get the postive on the tests it's such a massive waiting game xxxx

Thanks Zoe_Helen I don't find it so hard about mom as I do about the losses. I felt bad as I couldn't bring myself to even speak to my mil yesterday when dh phoned her, but hey ho that's life.

Hi girlies sorry not been on here in a while but just to let you all know im joining you back here as ive had a scan that revealed no heartbeat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back