On to my next cycle.....who wants to join me? :-) x

Kelly1982

Reaction score
So AF is here and I thought I would start a thread to see who wants to join me for my next months journey!

I normally ov on cd 20/21 ish so I tend to have a longer Cycle! (It seems like a lifetime away right now!)

Also, this month will be one of my hardest to date as my 1st due date should have been on the 13th February! :-( I was hoping to have my BFP before then but I guess it's just not meant to be just yet!

I'm looking forward to getting to know lyou all and look forward to hearing your stories! I joined a thread last month and got to know some really lovely people and it made the 2ww less stressful! :) xxx

Hi hun .. sorry the witch got you ..... af is due for me on wed so im not going to be far behind you ... hopefully next month will be our month xx

Thanks Jodie! You're not out yet Hun! I hope you get the result you want! But if not, then come and join me! :) I forgot how much of a pain AF is......really hurts! :-( xxx

I kmow its just a waiting game for af to arrive so we can start again im positive im out we could only dtd 2 days before ov and then nothing till after ov bcos a family member was being a complete arse and we had to have their 3 kids to stay for a few days .. so no positivty for me this month just want af here so i canlook forward to catching the eggie ...

hope the pain eases for you soon xx

Hi kelly in on cd 8 my cycles are random so no idea about ov day but will be nice to have some companions along the way xx

Cd3 here (it being gone midnight lol). I too tend to be about 5 weeks on my cycle so if I catch this month I will see a bfp in march.

Good luck ladies... Hope thisnis our month......

If I join you that means I might be cheating on my other pals xx lol

Cd3 here (it being gone midnight lol). I too tend to be about 5 weeks on my cycle so if I catch this month I will see a bfp in march.

Good luck ladies... Hope thisnis our month......

I'm not on cd2 and I tend to have 5 week cycles too so we can help each other through! :) it's my birthday in March so that would be a nice birthday pressie! :) x

Hi kelly in on cd 8 my cycles are random so no idea about ov day but will be nice to have some companions along the way xx

It certainly helps, I felt like I had a whole new family last month! They were great! Are you using opk's? Xxx

Ok ladies I've just started the march testing thread (kinda hoping that it'll bring me a bit of luck and my bfp, but hey) so head on over and put your dates down lol. Hereas to march n being our month, and yes lets support each other through.

hi Kelly got another bfn, so gonna give it to the end of the week and see what happens but I think il be joining you soon here x

Oh Hun! You never know! Do you have any signs of AF? If not then I still think you're going to have that BFP! I honestly do! :)
Well I've just ordered some clearblue digital ov tests, I decided I'm bored with looking for lines, I want a smiley face! Lol! Don't be disheartened Hun, your AF is late and that's a good thing in my eyes! :) xxx

I honestly don't think its gonna happen to me Kelly....ever! I broke my heart about it last night, im never gonna be a mummy I may aswell just give up x

It will happen.....it really will! I know what you're feeling and it's not nice but we're all here for you! Sometimes a good cry can help! I had a cry the other night too but you need to keep strong! Sending you lots of :hugs:
Make sure you keep me updated! Xxxx

Oh yummymummy please don't give up! I know it's tough and I know about how it feels impossible but your turn is coming I know it is! Maybe a more relaxed approach might help. Take the pressure off for while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back