On to my next cycle.....who wants to join me? :-) x

Aw hun its such a devastating thing to happen. Make sure you take the time to properly grieve and cry as much as you want to let it all out. Wish I could say something better to help :(

I just feel so empty and it doesn't help the fact ive got to wait on it passing which ive been told will be a few weeks

Hunny I am so sorry. It's not fair is it. X x x I wish I could make it better for you.

Oh hunny I'm so sorry I'm sending u a huge hug and kiss hunny xx

evening girls popping in as i'm back in the TTC camp after my MC :( hope everyones well xx

Ok quick update ladies bfn's all round as far as tests go, but I seem to have picked up a bug that triggered off my trigeminal neuralgia as well :( so all afternoon and evening I've been lying on the sofa under the blankets with a bowl next to me for when I throw up :-S . Oh and my boobs were also sore today to the extent that I could barely tolerate my corset at college this morning.....

So sorry to hear that Ella, big :hugs:

When is af due Sharon? Hope you feel better soon xx

If I'm correct about ov'ing, when I think at was due two days ago, if my app is correct then af is due tomorrow originally af was due on the 11th

hi everyone how is everyone today?

unfortunetly its another difficult day for me today

Aw big hugs to you yummymummy :(

Make sure your looking after yourself :)

I'm okay thanks, ov'ing around now I think! Had some cramps like I did with ov last month so think my cycles might be getting shorter :)

:hugs: gill difficult days are to be expected, I'm so sorry you're going through this.

Big hugs hun.

I'm horny as hell but I think oh is too scared to dtd as we are officially wtdttc ( waiting to discuss trying to conceive) he was there last night talking about this sex scene in a film and I was like uhhuh with my tongue hanging out and he was just oblivious lol. Im not necessarily wanting to dtd to ttc I just want to dtd lol

:hugs: uh that is just cruel of your hubby. Anyone would be horny discussing a sex scene! My advice would be to put on something sexy and jump him anyway :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back