• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

On the subject of weird dreams.......

skairdykat

Reaction score
Last week I dreamt I got a BFP on a CB Digi, then next minute I was in labour in an underwater hospital deep down in the sea. Kind of like that place in the film The Abyss.
WTF?!?!? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh BTW I'm going to be a step-nan soon. My SD is in labour as we speak :cheer:

congrats on the stepgrandchild!
should we make a crazy loonies with mental dreams club?

Ive had really vivid and detailed weird dreams lately, the most recent being that i was breast feeding while sitting straddled on my OH at the same time doing the nasty :oops: , quite disturbing dont you think that you would even relate the two acts at the one time, my brain it completely fried.... Not to mention that I dont have any children yet!
Anyone else having weird dreams like this??
I tried to find out on the net what this could mean but i never came close to finding anything remotely close to such a dream reading, i have to say im not surprised either :lol:

ok. you win with the craziest dream!!

No idea what that could mean!

When I've been pg before, I always dreamt of my family dying :( The worst one was when I was pg with Ben, I dreamt that my son Tommy couldn't make it to his 2nd birthday, didn't know why, but he couldn't so I threw him in front of a car, but he didn't die straight away and I was holding him till he did. It still makes me cry thinking of it now, 5 years later, oh dear, crying again, but horrid dreams can be so vivid. I know what he'd look like if he had died.
My sister who is pg now is going through the same horrid dreams, strange what being pregnant does to you. :(

But congrats being a step nan. What did she have? :hug:

Just trying to remember some of the dreams I have had whilst pregnant in the past... I'll have to get back to you! :rotfl:

Donna's here said:
When I've been pg before, I always dreamt of my family dying :( The worst one was when I was pg with Ben, I dreamt that my son Tommy couldn't make it to his 2nd birthday, didn't know why, but he couldn't so I threw him in front of a car, but he didn't die straight away and I was holding him till he did. It still makes me cry thinking of it now, 5 years later, oh dear, crying again, but horrid dreams can be so vivid. I know what he'd look like if he had died.
My sister who is pg now is going through the same horrid dreams, strange what being pregnant does to you. :(

But congrats being a step nan. What did she have? :hug:

I've had dreams in the past about my kids dying. They're awful dreams to have aren't they :cry:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

She not had it yet, they're going to break her waters I think see if that gets things moving

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back