OMG!!

becks20

Reaction score
OH has decided that for reasons im not gonna disclose on here that we cannot use the name we wanted!:wall2: It was the only one i liked!!:wall2:
Hes now gone back to wanting the name caleb and iv outgrown that name and dont like it anymore.:shakehead:

Have no idea what im gonna do, we have a names book but i just cant find anything i like and he likes.

Feel like everythings falling apart at only 7 weeks to go:shock: x

eeek!! can understand how you feel! Hope you find something soon. Maybe make a list of names you like and ask him to choose one? lol

We done that and both agreed on 2 which was caiden and caleb but now they are both out the window and he hates the names i like :( but wont give me any names he likes as he just says to use caleb. I loved the name Bella when i first had her but over the years its kinda got "normal" so if i dont like caleb now then im gonna hate it even more in a couple years x

we got into that pattern too. Id suggest a name and OH would say "no dont like it". It drove me mad so I made him come up with 5 suggestions! He found it really hard to actually think about it. Sometimes its easier for them if we just keep on racking our brains and they just go "nope"

Hoping if i find a name later that he will agree with me, thing is he goes yea to put it on the list then goes no i dont like it :( x

I can see our LO being nameless until 6 weeks old when we really have to register it.... it is soo hard :hug:

Everything will come together in the end :flower:

We have sorta decided on a name, well OH said 1 of the names that he remembers me saying just its a bit of a unisex name and just dont want people saying "Its a girls name" x

:yay: glad youve found something! just try talking to bump with that name and see how it feels. Im sure name is fine being unisex!

thanks :) now our dilemma is that we have about 7 different ways of spelling it lol x

Oh no!

Well both have a peice of paper, and have ten spaces on it, you have to fill it with 10 names you like.

Then you swap and can only cross out 6 of each list, and then you have to rank the remaining 4 left

If you have any matching names on each list, thats great, and they stay in your final list too

worth a try

We had a final name change yesterday looool :p And a name my OH didnt like before he likes now which is in my favour so really happy about that :) i went thru an entire boys name part of the 100,000 baby names book and only found 6 so it wouldnt be possible for me to find 10 lol But think we are sorted, we have 2 names so im not going to think about them till hes born then name him :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back