I think our boy is going to end up without a name!

Any other boys names you like, so we can test them out for you..

There are loads of good boys ones, it's girls I have real trouble with

Aparently its a real name, there was a saint killian. He was beheaded tho lol

:rotfl:

that cheered me up a bit today!! xx

What about Jacob? Or Noah? I like those names xx

Dont know if they're biblical though! I know noah is, and I know there is jacob in the bible, but not sure how biblical lol xx

I've got a Jacob so I definitely LOVE that name :lol:

Any other boys names you like, so we can test them out for you..

There are loads of good boys ones, it's girls I have real trouble with

I find it the other way JJ Mum, I struggle with boys names!

Girl would've been soooo easy for us... Oh well :)

Umm... The only boy's name I liked last time round was Brandon and obviously I can't have 2 Brandon's :lol: I love Sebastian but OH doesn't want it as my ex is called Sebastian and he doesn't like it. I used to like Christopher but then everyone's gonna call him Chris and I don't really want that... I don't want it to be too John, James, Chris but don't want it to be too weird or different either... Aren't I the hardest case, I am annoying myself.

some welsh themed names, Morgan, Dylan, Rhys. Slightly off mainstream cos theyre not traditionaly english names but not totally out there either. There are loads of Cai/Kai boys going round at the moment. they're all 2 or 3 years old too, there mustve been some kind of rush for that name!

Do you like 'Aiden' ? I heard someone say the name in tesco tonight and thought of you!

Aww, tiny, you're so sweet! :blush:

The problem with Kai I have is that... I am originally from Estonia and in Estonia Kai is a girl's name (my auntie and my mum's best friend are both called Kai, lol) Brett is also a girl's name there. Even though I only go once or twice a year I don't want people making fun of him :lol:

Aiden I actually really like (especially because Aidan in Sex and the City is SO hot :lol: but then again I dated someone called Aiden back in the day and maaaan he is ugly (don't know what I was thinking and I can't get it out of my head)

I promise I am not trying to be difficult on purpose :p You're my star, you are actually getting me closer to wherever I need to get in this name business :wall2: :lol:

Hmm, I like Morgan, I will have to see what OH thinks of it...

Exactly, I am praying to god she will leave Big in the second film and get back together with A!!!!! :lol:

What about Leo? or Leon?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back