OMG OMG OMG..................................

Thanks everyone, i keep going and looking at it every 5 mins to check it is there lol!

I will see if i can get a better pic :think:

I see the line :cheer:

Oh hun I'm so happy for you. Congratulations :hug:

Yay! Congratulations :cheer: Sending you sticky babydust :D

yipee!!! your all at it today huni, yes i see the line too. fingers crossed babe, keep me updated hun
K xx

Thanks everyone cant get a better piccy at the min

I am really amazed, its the first month i have used OPK's as i thought it would help me to monitor my cycle after my chemical pregnancy beginning of december - i didnt think i would ovulate so soon, but got a positive OPK on christmas eve

What changed for us this month is that i had relaxed and let OH take the lead in BD ing so it was when he wanted to as opposed to when we "had to" and we didnt do it that much really around the crucial time just on 23/05 and christmas day so twice!

Congratulations!!!!

Sticky Babydust coming over to you in bucket loads!

Thanks for posting what you did differently too, I love reading peoples tips on what worked for them :D

Now we just need everyone else to get their BFP's this month and we can blow open first tri :dance: :dance:

OMIGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER I FEEL JUST HOW I FELT WHEN I GOT MY OWN BFP CAN U TELL HOW HAPPY I AM!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :dance: :dance:

That's brilliant news!! :cheer:
Wishing you the very best! :hug:

I was meant to go shopping hours ago and i have just lost the plot today lol!

Thanks sharne i think its amazing and i pray that 2008 will be everyone's year for happiness

nw1 said:
I was meant to go shopping hours ago and i have just lost the plot today lol!

Thanks sharne i think its amazing and i pray that 2008 will be everyone's year for happiness

Have u told u oh yet?? relax hon thsat all the hard works paid off...

x

Yes rang OH- he told me i was pregnant about a week ago :shock:

Reckons he heard his little spermies playing trumpets when they reached my egg on christmas day

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

nw1 said:
Yes rang OH- he told me i was pregnant about a week ago :shock:

Reckons he heard his little spermies playing trumpets when they reached my egg on christmas day

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Christmas was a good day all round!!

x

The nocturnal part of it was :lol: :lol:

My special present from santa :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Fantastic news - Christmas Day was obviously a very special time in your household :rotfl:

Best wishes for a sticky one! xxx

Woooooo nw1 im so chuffed for you hunnie its brilliant news!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back