Woohoo It's POSITIVIE Woohoo

smurf

Reaction score
I can't believe it I am so please got my BFP this morning the second line came up immediately I am soooooooo happy. Its my DH's birthday tomorrow so am going to try and keep my mouth shut and put the test stick in with his card.

I really put my all into this month - took the magic medicine and 1 baby asprin a day (to help with implantation) and DH took Zinc and we did loads of bding.

:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! I was just thinking we hadn't heard from you in a while. You must be over the moon!
Let us know all your symptoms no matter how small.
That will be so cool if you can surprise DH on his b.day.
xxx

You lucky thing!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo happy to hear some good news. Hey if you think you might cave then you could always tell him at midnight so you don't have to try to sleep with the good news bursting to get out!

Really, really chuffed for you!

:clap: :dance: :cheer: :clap: :dance: :cheer: :clap: :dance: :cheer:

BTW - What's a baby asprin? I think I could do with trying them.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!!!!!!
You must be over the moon. The best birthday and christmas present ever!

Thanks guys I am estatic I cried when I saw the result. Sorry I've not been on so much lately my job has changed a bit and am much busier so don't always have the time to log on.

Becs - that's not a bad idea I might do that. Baby Asprin is 75mg its soluble and I took it from about day 7 right up until about day 20 its suppose to help with implantation.

KJ - I've had no symptoms really AF was due either yesterday or today and have had the feeling that I was going to start but nothing was happening which is unusual for me normally I get a pain and she arrives immediately - but I've have had no soar boobs, or dizziness or anything Was going to wait until tomorrow to test but was too impatient :D .

Oh and I forgot to say its my birthday in 2 weeks time so def the best Christmas and Birthday present for both of us.

Congratulations!!

Finally the first of the "xmas BFPs".....lets hope this starts a trend! :lol:

Baby dust to everyone - never thought I get the chance to do that or even post this fantastic topic.

Thanks smurf, we all need it.

Bet you're still on cloud nine

:hug:

I am Becs I really can't believe it I keep having to go to the toilet to have a little cry I am so happy and emotional. :D :D :D :D

We're going to Dublin for the weekend to see my family as we're staying in the UK for Christmas - my first time in 17 years. But I am so happy that I will be able to tell them in person and not over the phone :D .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back