Woohoo It's POSITIVIE Woohoo

Thanks everone - look I've even got a ticker now - oh I feel very emotional again. :D

Congratulations honey, what a lovely birthday prezzie for OH, and for Xmas too. Well done
:hug:

congratulations great news so happy for you :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:

Hi

Congradulations so happy for you , let us know what your OH says what a lovely birthday pressie.
Katrina

Fantastic news, CONGRATS!!!
Oh, what a lovely birthday prezzie for your OH, have you managed to keep it from him till tomorrow?? I would be bursting to tell him, but imagine his face when he opens test tomorrow!! Tee hee, I am giggling for you :hug: :cheer:

yay!
congratulations!! Let us know how the suprise birthday present for your husband went!!!
So happy for you xxxxx

Morning all, well I did well and kept my mouth shut until midnight - I was dying to tell him - we were watching a movie and I asked him if he wanted one of his pressies early :D I had it wrapped with losts of selotape and and a big bow he had a job getting the wrapping off bless him. He was over the moon and so excited and definitely the best birthday pressie he's ever received. When he saw the wrapping he was praying it was a test but was nearly afraid to open it in case he'd be dissapointed. Neither of us could sleep after that. I still can't believe it. its fab.

:hug: What a brilliant birthday present. Brought tears to my eyes!!

Hi

Well done for not saying anything till midnight i couldnt do it.
So happy for you guys
Katrina

oh wow that sounds so romantic, what a fab way of telling him! Ill have to remember that one, you know just incase we have an xmas surprise :D

Congratulations :dance: :clap: :hug: :wink:

Congratultions! What an amazing Christmas present!

Look after yourself!

Valentine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back