rusks got her BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

rusks

Reaction score
Hi girls i got my BFP this morning!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I am so excited and wanted to say a big thank you for all your support. I hope you all join us soon in first trimester :hug:

i had exactly the same symptoms this month as i do every months however i think my boobs were a bit more tender and i was definitely more moody and i had headaches but that was the only difference.

because of my long cycles it puts me at 7 weeks nearly but i'm sure this will change a little at the scan.

lots of love and babydust to you all xxxxx lisa xxxxx

OMG I have not been on for a while and I come back to this news! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy :cheer: :cheer:

Huge CONGRATULATIONS! I am over the moon for you! Have a very happy and very healthy 9 months :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

congratulations :clap: :clap: very pleased for you! :cheer: :cheer:
xx

hooray!!!!! :dance:

what great news for you, take it easy and enjoy every second :hug: :hug:

Katex

OMG that is fantastic news hun! Congratulations!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

omg i'm so estatic for you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: what brilliant news :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: congrats :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: i had a feeling you might get your bfp don't ask me why i just had a feeling :D :hug:

Awwwwww YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!! :dance: :dance:

Huge congrats! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back