We did it!!!!!!!!!!!!! BFP !

Sami said:
The + is on the left, the control line on the right :)
Oh! - It was the blue line running horizontally through the middle that confused me! lol - These things never look as good in a picture as they do in real life though do the?
Anyway, all that matters is there is two lines!
congrats_mc.gif

Defo a BFP hun! Congrats!!! I'm well jealous :lol: *ties to convince hubby to ttc* :wink:

We do indeed! Hoorah for men being able to be bribed easily too :wink:
I'm glad he decided he was ready though, Damien was unplanned and we wanted to have a pregnancy where we both jumped about for joy straight away instead of being dead nervous.

Awwww that's lovely hun I'm well pleased for you! Here's to a happy and healthy nine months! :cheer: :dance:

gratz hun thats brilliant news really really happy for u and OH

:hug: x :hug: x :hug: x :hug: x

Congrats - you beat me too it.
Hoping i get my BFP soon. :pray:

YAY :dance:

Just another CONGRATULATIONS! :D well done! happy, healthy 9 months to you! :hug:

your little boy is gorgeous by the way :wink:
xx s xx

Sami said:
Guess what girlies, that BFP I didn't think I was gonna get??

I Fooking got it!!!!!

WooHoo.gif
Jerry.gif
HappyDance2.gif
wavey3.gif
dance003.gif
pinkdance2.gif
hshyper.gif

Clear as a button on a clearblue, bloody 10miu cheapies are pants! DF is so happy and excited! He's suggesting doing another tomorrow and again a couple of days after just to make sure it's not a chemical one but it's aiding my peeonastick obsession!! Love seeing that positive line!

I'm bouncing around like a nutter!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I TOLD U SO, I TOLD U SO!! NER NER I TOLD U SO!!!! HAHA!! WICKED!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!! WE 1DAY APART EDD!! YAY!! SO HAPPY 4 U!!! I KNEW THIS WAS IT FOR U!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sami what did I tell you on MSN the other night?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told you you would get it this month didnt I?? I said I could feel it in my waters and I knew I was right.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations!!

WHOHOO CONGRATULATIONS :dance: :dance: :dance: really really pleased for you hun :D

Xxx

Awwww Jo it's so random to be due 1 day apart! Bet I'll deliver before you though knowing my rubbish cervix. Trust me to find out on a Saturday when I have to wait all the way till Monday to see a GP and get the ball rolling with a consultant.... argh!!!!

Why can no one beleive it when they get a BFP? I went all the way to Boots just now (15miles away!) to buy one of their own brands to check CB was right.... it was, still a BFP :oops: :lol:

Thanks Jade, yes you were right, I wondered when you would say something!! :lol:

Thanks everyone for your congratulations, it means loads, thank you :hug:

Feels so different from my pregnancy with Damien already, I felt nothing with him like sickness etc till 5 weeks, but the last few days I've been slightly nauseous in the evenings (which I thought must be ddgy food or something) and have been sooooo crampy and twingy the last couple of days (thought that was AF!). And my boobs aren't sore or swollen at all this time. DF thinks girl already and so do I lol. We shall see in 16 weeks time! :cheer:

CONGRATULATIONS- well done sami
wishing you and your family the best of luck! :hug:

Awwww I am so pleased for you!!!!! That is excellent news!!!!! Congrats hun & wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months! Well done!!!!!! :clap: :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back