Had my Scan

beth3735

Reaction score
I had an emergency scan first thing this morning due to starting to bleed again and the worse back ache.

The scan put me at 11+4 days so only 2 days ahead. Baby was the right size and i even saw baby move. I did find out though, because i had my emergency scan at 11 weeks i wont get my 12 weeks scan. I was fine with this but they also cant give out pictures at the EPU.

Oh well will have to wait for the 20 week scan to get a pic unless im lucky and still get a 12 week scan appointment

I can finally start to relax knowing that baby is still growing with a heartbeat at the end of the panic 3 months
:cheer:

Oh that's such good news that everything is going well.

It's a shame you didn't get a picture. I would still push for a 12 week scan as the pictures are important to start bonding with baby. xxx

aww thats good news but mad they wont let u have a pic :think:

beth what hospital are you under? my hospital didnt know i had an emergency scan coz i went to a different hospital lol..teehhee..

Hi lisa im under singleton. I phoned my midwife yesterday to tell her my results from scan, She said she will still put a request form in for a dating scan when my other midwife gets back on wed. So by the sounds of it i might be lucky :cheer:

Thats so mean, I had an emergency scan at my EPU last week and they gave me a pic even though bean is too tiny to really see. I wasnt expecting it, just seeing the heartbeat was lovely, but quite cool to have the pic too.

I cant understand why hospitals vary so much when they are all nhs?

glad everything is ok for you both, hope you get your 12 week one too

awwww thats great news - shame about not getting any piccies though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back