• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG My waters broke...im in alot of pain!

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
just remebered to breath during contractions! that helps, OH is coming over in about an hour, so im pacing my bedroom on my own. owwwww
---------------------------------
Up again and in alot of pain. only thing that is helping is swinging side to side. i hope shes born by tomorow, cus this is really hurting, didnt think id be such a wuss!

------------------------------------
Ive been monitored and had my BP taken, had urine checked and she looked at my pad, she had a look inside and cervix is shut. if labour doesnt start on its own i have to go into hospital wednesday morning at 8.30am and they will start labour off. TBH im having some period pains but nothing major yet. im really scared! :? this is gonna hurt isnt it!

To all you overdue girls i am so sorry for jumping the que!
-----------------------
i was laying in bed and water started coming out, i stood up luckily my dressing gown was on the floor and tonnes of water was gushing out everywhere. everything was soaked.

finally its managed to stop coming out ive got a pad on and some big knickers. what do i do now? i dont have any pain

and i feel sooo guilty for pushing in the que! im also very scared, i assume ill get induced if i dont start getting contractions? xx

Hi didn't want to read and run!! I'm not sure, my waters didn't break til late on in labour!! I think you should call hosp and they might want to check you out? There's only so long you can go with no waters as there's a risk of infection after a certain amount of time so let them no!!

Good luck!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wave: Me again, i'm wide awake now after your text all excited and geared up for labour......... and its not even me :(

:pray: hoping that your contractions start and wishing the pain to begin before wednesday chick :pray: , Not long now till you meet Sophie......... how strange is that!

Hope you have managed to get back to bed and get some sleep and remember my phone is switched on beside me at all times now :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: I'm excited :cheer:

im excited too but VERY scared!!! petrified even, i was hoping for a few others to pop first! :? looks like i wont be doing my driving test on thursday now! typical! and ive already paid for it, i dont think i can get a refund! :wall: £60 down the drain!

:hug: :hug: I've been contracting for 24 hours and no sign of waters going! :roll:

Sorry about the driving test, I am sure they'll reschedule it without charging you again. You can't help having a baby right now. :hug: Hope everything goes well for you hun!! :hug: :hug:

WOW looks like Sophie is on her way!! I hope it's not a long labour hun.

What is it with all the waters breaking around here! Just makes me more jealous that mine never gushed

Oh my gosh... didn't expect to see this this morning!! Hope you and Sophie are doing ok? Have you got a text buddy? xx

Oh good luck!!

My waters broke 2 days before i went into labour

xx

Yay!!!

I think the stress youve had recently has made you jump the cue!

OMG just seen this thread, good luck hun you will be absolutley fine - the pain is all worth it just think you will be meeting your LO soon :cheer:

Xxx

Oh hun!! This is so damn exciting!! Don't you worry about queue jumping babe! :hug: lol Bless you!! I can't wait to see your gorgeous bundle, she's going to be stunning!!

Come on Jodes! You can do it! :cheer:

Good luck, we'll all be cheering you on on here! :cheer:

keep breathing hun- just remember every contraction is bringing you a step closer to meeting your baby-
also try counting how long the contraction is whilst breathing- it gives you something to concentrate on and you
can see how long they are lasting and if its in a pattern you will know how long you have to breathe through the pain for!

when you get the contraction ( i know this sounds impossible btw,,) but try and relax into it..
it helps you dilate if you do not tense yourself all up!!! GOOD LUCK!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

PS yes it will hurt but it will be over soon and your baby makes the pain a million times worth it!! :hug: :hug:

Yeeaaa chopchop Sophie time to haul ass :p
Hopefully Oh will get round soon and remind you to breathe !!! Bugger the driving test, im thinking once Sophie gets here it'll be the last thing your thinking about, i thought you only had to give them 48 hours notice to change ?!?!

Anyways good luck keep us updated hun !!

Aw hope you are ok, dont be scared she HAS to come out, theres no getting away from it and remember you will forget most of this I promise.

Oh wow, I'm so excited for you! I'm sure the others won't mind you queue-jumping, we'd all pop at 38 weeks if we could. Can't wait for updates :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back