im in alot of pain tonight

claireo

Reaction score
my back is killing me and im gettin alot of painful cramping/tightning of my stomach. ive had them before but never this bad. will try to get some sleep if i can but i swear if this is nothing im not gonna cope with labour lol

:(

i think my baby hates me

Oh the joys - prob just bh. Hope you get some rest, my back is agony feel i can't go to bed til i'm shattered as i can't stand lying there awake! Always loved being preggers but can't wait for this one to come so i can have a body that doesn't ache!

It could be a urinary infection hun so I'd tell your Mw about this :hug:

i was at a check up two days ago and they checked my urine then so i dont think its that. im just wee tho, 5ft 5" n was size 6/8 before and now i have a massive bump so im putting it down to my body struggling with the extra weight??? my lower back is crippling me.

as long as its not the start of anything, my mum whos my only birthing partner is away on business and theres no chance of her gettin back cause of the airlines being grounded. it be just my luck hehe

I had this last week and it turned out to be a urine infection. I hope you feel better soon hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back