OMG - my Hubby now knows my boobs are leaking!

JJ Mum

Reaction score
This is a bit embarressing really !

I hadn't told my hubby that my boobs had started leeking,a good few weeks back should have really but , thought it mught turn him off a bit, if you know what I mean! Well we had nookie earlier today and my boobs were killing me, like they were growing, now I realise and remember that massoosive swollen boob feeling, from milk wise!

Well he was paying attention lets say to my nipples during , and then they leeked big time!, he was like what! :x and I was like :whistle: oh no , it's started ! ha ha such a fibber so that's him off the boobies from now onwards! shame as they will be pancakes again afterwards, I quite enjoy my big cleavage while it lasts!

Anyone else's leeky boobs, have ramped it up production wise as D-day draws nearer?

Last edited:
My boobs leaked everywhere the week before birth and leak even more now haha!! Good sign if you ask me :D my DH stays well away from my boobs ATM lol!! I'm quite happy I get ever possessive over them when breastfeeding like stop playing with the babys bottle! Lol!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mines are a wee bit and yeah my boobs are my OH latest interest since pregnancy and like you say specially the nipples i always say not to go near them as they are leaky and he says it wont out him off at lol yuk x

LOL!

Not a drop from mine, I hope they're gonna work!

Lol JJ - sounds like a hillarious time you've had!!

Mine are leaking a bit - I think the steroids make it worse. Just had a bath tonight so I'll be expecting a little leak tonight. My OH is quite intrigued by it I think anyway as he keeps having a good look every now and again!!

xxx

My OH keeps asking if he can try some, he's a little weird like that :-S Also wants to eat the placenta but I *think* he's joking....who knows? He's so open about these sorts of things though it's great, I think if I had a squeamish man I'd get embarrassed easily and it would spoil these little miracles!

lol - Your thread made me chuckle!

I suffered from leaking boobs for a couple of weeks from around week 20. I'd wake up with slug trails on the bed sheets. Then one day at work I went to the loo and while washing my hands noticed a wet patch on one side! (No one had said anything, which made it more embarrassing!) That evening I went to boots to get some breast pads, and sods law, it hasn't happened since!

I'm expecting it to start up again soon though. I have been occassionaly getting the sharp pain in my boobs, but nothing to show for it (yet!)

Becky my OH is so open about things too and I think that it has been good since we are having a crap pregnancy and he has been there for all the internal examintions etc with my last partner and pregnancy I done it all myself as we werent open like that xx

Ahhh, leaking boobs, one of the joys of pregnancy.

Mine normally leak when i get up on a morning, like once I'm upright I'll notice it gathering on my nipple (normally by the time I've walked to the bathroom).

Showed hubby but he didn't seem that bothered by it.

Mine arent leaking at all yet but I wish they bloody would! :( Hope I can breastfeed. x

Becky my OH is so open about things too and I think that it has been good since we are having a crap pregnancy and he has been there for all the internal examintions etc with my last partner and pregnancy I done it all myself as we werent open like that xx

It really helps cos you can explain everything you're feeling without worrying you're making them feel sick lol! Glad you have a more supportive partner this time round :)

hehe, mine didn't leak too much but when we were 'close' and I was aware of it I mentioned it to OH, and he was like yeah it's been like that for ages! :shock: he hadn't even mentioned it. Then he followed it up by saying I had smelt like milk for a while too, charmer!

Mine have leaked a drop or two here and there, mainly the right one though, the left one is still asleep! :D Usually happens if i lean on a boob or something. (yeah they get in the way and i end up squishin em when im sat on the couch typin LOL)

mine didnt start leaking til after i gave birth last time and not a drop so far yet this time round either!

hehe, mine didn't leak too much but when we were 'close' and I was aware of it I mentioned it to OH, and he was like yeah it's been like that for ages! :shock: he hadn't even mentioned it. Then he followed it up by saying I had smelt like milk for a while too, charmer!

Oh no , and he hadn't mentioned ! nightmare, yeah it's a bit milk like smell isn't it! Bet he was releved you mentioned it, so he could say in the end.

Well they are still growing, and still leeking lots, so I guess this is me now till D-day. Funny tho as had no problem withplenty of milk coming in the last three times, (even If I didn't really use it the last times due to issues), but funny tho as I have never had a drop before my babys were born! so it means don't worry if you haven't leeked yet , you could still be producing for Clifford Dairy soon!

:rofl: i find it embarrasing too when i leak all over OH. and it has happened! (not during any nookie) we snuggle up in bed and the other day i soaked his t shirt :) was funny but i guess a little gross! :rofl: i have a full flow over here, cant wait to put it to use x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back