Omg lost my plug! HEEEELP!

Reena

Reaction score
Im really scared. started getting bad pms like cramps early morning (5am) and then lost plug at around 8am, called hospital, they said labour could start within 24 hours and watch baby movements! Ive read it can still take two weeks after you lose the plug for labour to be properly established, but I dunno! Its april fools, and I really didnt want it to be today, because whenever I tell someone (friends/family), they think me and hubby are fooling them :rotfl:

Reaaaaaaaaaally scared, what if starts in a couple of hours? AAAAAAARGHHH! dont feel ready :oops:

Well it at least should be after 12...get plenty of rest just incase

:hug:

Awwww, if baba is coming today theres no stopping it, good luck :hug:

if baby wants to come now it will come now lol!!
good luck!!

Oooh reena, you will be absolutely fine, you may feel scared now but focus on the end goal....you'll be holding you LO very soon!!

I think if you have a show and it is clear in colour, it can still take a couple of weeks to get things started, if you have a bloody show things happen within 24 hours, but don't quote me on it :|

Lots of love & luck :hug:

Thanks guys :hug: my show was clearish, so I dunno, had a bad contraction an hour and a half ago, but now nothing, feel like Ive got excited too quickly tho! oh well, fingers crossed... :dance:

Good luck honey!!! Listen to your body and you'll be fine! They are great at hillingdon hosp, your in good hands!
Good luck i hope this is it for you!! :hug: :cheer:

Hi

Good luck at least you know it could be real soon now!!
Wishing you all the best
Katrina

Ah I hope its a sign that things are moving for you hun.
Now get out the excerise video ;) that should get things moving

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back