Plug??

xrachx

Reaction score
got up this morning and went to the loo...TMI!!...and i lost what was quite a bit of...TMI!!....like snotty discharge but it wasnt jelly, it was a mix of both and took a bit of wiping, sorry about the tmi, its a bit much this time in the morning but i had to describe it properly, what do you think? can you lose some or all of the plug at this early stage? with my other pregnancies i lost my plug at the onset of labour and they were blood streaked?? i am a bit confused, i have had increased discharge throughout but nothing like this, do you think i should ring the midwife just in case?

just to check, you didn't have sex the day before did you?

That always happens to me after sex when I've been pregnant. Becasue the cervix is closed it's the semen coming back down again!!

If not, then it could be increased vaginal discharge, which is common in pregnancy.

How far along are you? not sure how early you can lose the plug.

K.xx

I had what just said at 35 weeks and it was gross and i thoughh it was my plug but it tuned out that i had a uti and thrush, no symptoms at all.

Gte yourself checked out cos utis can go undetected and cn be harmful to babies

mmmm...i had "relations" a couple of nights ago and the midwife has said this could have been it along with the discharge, which has made it worse...oh do i feel silly! she had a feel and the baby is very low which she also said could be causing something to come down too, got to go back on monday instead of the monday after so she can keep an eye on things, she is going to see how far down he or she is as she couldnt give me an internal as i just barged in on her clinic this morning :wink: she didnt mind though, she said best be sure and it has put my mind at rest, i had all my others early so thats what makes me a bit worried oh and i am very quick too, the last one was just 15 mins. Thanks for all your replies too.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back