omg its freeeeezing!!

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
the temperature here's reached its highest of the day, -1.5! its nice and warm in the house but its friggin freezin when i go out to put the nappies in the bin...which is practically constantly with my two :lol:

just heard on the news, the temperature at my dad's work went down to -10 last night :shock: and thats like 5 miles away tops, so it'll have been pretty similar here!!

i know ... our pipes r froze too so no heating , were staying at my mums and she usually has the house like a sauna... :( a 4storey house with no heating is not good so im going home !!! lol she can suffer the cold on her own xxx

Eek, frozen pipes are no good! I went to my own house today to check the mail (I moved in with my OH in October, still waiting to rent mine) and I found three of my neighbours digging the street to try and get some cars out, my back garden is under 3 feet of snow. Bbbrrrrrrrrr!!! Unfortunately back at work tomorrow which is a worry with the roads so bad, especially since I work in the community doing home visits all day!

I now have a bucket at the outside the back door and throw the nappies in there LOL!!

We need a new snuggle duvet!

It was -5.5 when I took Hebe to nursery this morning....:cold:

It was -5 here this morning too, so cold - although I would still have the cold than live in 40 degree summers; much easier to warm up than get cool believe me! :)

it's been pretty cold here too. haven't been out sunday or today, so have been toasting at home, but can see the ice on the pavement and it does feel soooo cold, it's been about -1/2oc here, so not too bad - though i like it cold :cold:

i constantly look like i'm smuggling raisins i'm that cold. Were expecting more snow tonight as well, is there any let up!! xx

My hubby came home and said it's meant to last another 2 weeks :cry: I can't stand it much longer :(

:cold: It's freezing here too... after Toby's injections tomorrow afternoon I don't think we'll be getting out much for the rest of the week :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back