• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG i have just seen this!

I am so over the moon for you babe, when i opened this post and seen all those positive tests i nearly started crying with joy for u!

i guess thats one long cycle that had a massive happy ending! :hug:

all the best chick x x

OH MY GOD, This is amazing news, congratulations!! :cheer: I am so happy for you.

:hug: :hug:

Wow what exciting TTC drama :) I'm really glad your hormones doubled, congratulations and wishing you all the best for your scan :D

Good luck with the scan and I hope everything goes ok for you, congratulations hun :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks Everyone!!

8 days to go now untill my scan!! Each day is dragging but at least i will know one way or another what this pain is, next week.

I'll let you all know how it goes on the 20th and I'm :pray: :pray: praying that you can finally be rid of my whinging for good and i can move over to 1st tri! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Thanks again for all you lovely messages! :hug: :hug: :hug:

LMP x :hug:

Your concern is completely understandable - I for one dont think you are whinging :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

its wed, do you know any more yet?

i so hope all is well, personally (tho im not a doc) i think its a preg thats just too early to be seen on scan, the tests look so clear. i was scanned due to me bleeding and there was nothing on screen, 4 weeks later i was scanned and there was my 7 week old tiny baby so i was 3 wks when the scan showed nothing. im praying for you babe xxx

forgot to catch up on this topic :shock:

im so glad its all well i can finaaly say

CONGRATULATIONS :cheer:
all the best throught the pregnancy :hug:

Well I had my scan.......

And there was a ickle bean, a fetal pole and a tiny little heatbeat, all in a gestational sac & all in the right place!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

They said i was about 6 weeks and my little phump was only 6mm Crown to rump. My cyst had grown so they want to keep an eye in that.

I cannot begin to tell you how i feel. At least i now know that i stand as much chance as the next lady of my bean sticking. But i've heard of people having scans and seeing the heartbeat and still loosing there bean so i'm not out of the woods yet but the fact is i'm in the same position as anyone else at 6 weeks which is great and its definetly not ectopic :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I just cannot beleive the last 2 weeks! I've gone from being about to start Fertility drugs because i'm not ovulating to having a surprise ovulation and finding out I'm pregnant!!!

Thanks for all of your support and listening to be rant on about all my worries and also for all your lovely messages.

I hope you all get your BFP's really soon!!!!

LMP x

:pray: :pray: Praying my bean sticks :pray: :pray:

Awww LMP ust read through this thread and didnt think at the end of it you would have had the scan yet...

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

we havent spoken yet but im in 1st tri (just joined) looking forward to getting to know you :wave:

when i got confirmed, i had a great nights :sleep: sending sleepy dust to you for tonight ;)

Awww congratulations chicky, really it is so heartwarming to hear that things have started happening for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Last edited:
:dance: YAY LMP!!!! :dance:

Congratulation hun!

this is me :dance: doing my happy dance for you!

well done!

super woweee!!!! :D :D
im chuffed for you, aww you must have been so pleased to see that iccle tiny flicker of a heartbeat! i remember it so well at 7wks.

all the best, for the next 34 weeks mammy to be!!!

Congrats

Hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back