Omg is this my bfp !!!!

Theosmummy2010

Reaction score
Thanks to Andrea and applecrumble on my other thread I decided to do my super early FRER them ones in pink box u know which ones I mean ? The more expensive ones ! 9dpo ! Took it out the case look at this line !!!!!!!! Held it up to light see it even more oh my goodness ! Anyone had Evaps on these before ?????
e8unutag.jpg
u9ymyvuj.jpg
uhevyqyz.jpg

I'm anxious as hell omg!!!!!! Ha. Digi this weekends me thinks !!!

yay looks a defo BFP :D gonna do my FRER tomorrow morn now! fx for both of us!

Oooo keep me posted :) good luck hunni I'm not classing this as bfp yet tho it's looking promising now tho eeeek x

Omfg I see it!!!!!!!!!! Fingers are so crossed for you hun!!!! Yeay!!!!!! Xx

I'm scared :-( I need to go and find a good light to study it lmao x

Looks like this is it !!!!!!! Put it next 2 the other 2 and take a pic ! Bring on the weekend digi , these cant b evaps !!!!! Ahhhhh xxxx

It's there and it's definitely real! I promise!

Huge congrats!! :)

Xx

That's why I took another brand to see if I got anything ! It never came up in 3 min tho ! It kinda looks pink but when u look at it held up to light it's not really that pink :-/ x

I'm not guna belive it until I get a darker line or a digi pos ! How sensitive are digis ??x

Clear blue is 25miu. I got 1-2 weeks on 10DPO last month x

hi Hun, i cant get your pictures up on my stupid phone at the moment but got my fingers crossed that this is your bfp! Don't want to put a downer on you but was the line there before you took it out of the case, as when i have opened up frer i have had a couple of evaps on them.xx

Imagine I do it and says not pregnant I'm scared to do it yet ha ! The test I used is it more sensitive than a digi ?? I'm useless at this sensitivity malarchy don't understand it one bit x

ebeva9ut.jpg

As a comparison here is my frer from the day my diggi said pregnant 1-2.

Xx

Oh really I didn't take it out straight away but not sure if it was there before I took it out to get a better look at it! Oh there not known for Evaps are they !! There a plastic coating on them and when I turned test over to the back ther the control line that is pink and a line on back too it's not got colour tho ? Would an evap go all way through ! Front looks pink but transparent held to light x I hope it's not an evap sick to back teeth of them ! Xxxx

OMG even I can see it (on the second picture on the paper towel) yay for you! :)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back