Omg - i'm shaking!!! Help please!!!! UPDATED - :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely lines! :yay: So, so happy for you! You really deserve it :hug:

Lovely lines! :yay: So, so happy for you! You really deserve it :hug:

Thanks very much... to everybody who has replied... I couldnt believe it!! I was just staring at the test and thinking...`there is something different`it was a weird few minutes.

Fingers crossed this pregnancy is going to be ok... im so scared of it going wrong again.

I don´t understand it... i took two positive tests yesterday but this morning I have tested and both are negative... whats going on? :wall2:

I'd wait a few more days yet with it being so early hun :)

I'd wait a few more days yet with it being so early hun :)

The lines were so strong though and i did two tests... today there is nothing there.... it looks like BFN to me and if it is then i'm never using EC's again!

We even inverted it and you could see the lines....Jesus :wall2:

Last edited:
hugs lovely!!! i agree with mervs mum wait a few more days and maybe get a brand test xx

i would get a branded test hun before giving up hope :hug:

Its still v early days. Hang in there, got our fingers crossed for u xx

Hi,

Im going to go and test with FAU (first afternoon urine :lol:) in a minute.

I have held it for over 4 hours now... we will see. but doesnt look good.... :wall2:

Good luck :hug:

You can get a false negitive but it's much less common to get a false positive and your pics defo look like a strong positive to me. If you have no luck with this test I would wait a few more days or maybe have a blood test xx

fingers crossed lovely!! my lines were more stronger with afternoon/evening wees xx

Fingers crossed! That sure looked like a BFP to me! You can have false negatives, but false positives are extremely rare. Thinking of you.

Good luck :hug:

You can get a false negitive but it's much less common to get a false positive and your pics defo look like a strong positive to me. If you have no luck with this test I would wait a few more days or maybe have a blood test xx

I just cant understand it... the line was strong for 9 dpo, it was stronger on the test than in the picture (in real life) so i dont know how i can go from that to nothing?? I have tested this afternoon and its negative and I doubt very much whether the positive will come back up.

On my last pregnancy i got a BFP about 8 dpo (faint) and it continued to get darker and never diappeared. I am so confused and upset and angry that the EC's may have gave me false hope :mad:

I know it is a very long thread but take a look at this hon, it is from the month I got my BFP. I had a BFP on an IC at about 8/9dpo and then a string of BFN until a week later when I got my BFP - the whole saga is tracked on here: http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/trying-to-conceive/114386-just-did-test-final-update-pg1.html

One thing that is worth saying is that if you dip the test in the urine for too long it can make the line much weaker- a dip of 2-3 seconds is enough. On the ones during that week where I was getting BFN I was leaving the stick in for 10-20 seconds and I think it was just too long for a feint line to appear. There is a link on this thread that shows that can be the case.

Fingers crossed for you hon! xx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member