Omg - i'm shaking!!! Help please!!!! UPDATED - :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a very good line you got there :) especcially for 9dpo I tested at 10 dpo and my line was no where as good as that , Try again with a Cb digi on 13dpo :) hope this is it for you :) xxx

I got a BFP and the following morning a BFN- I waited 5 days for another test to arrive from ebay and sure enough it was pos! Give it some time xx

I got a BFP and the following morning a BFN- I waited 5 days for another test to arrive from ebay and sure enough it was pos! Give it some time xx

Really? Well that gives me a little hope... ive sort of gave up though, feel very down that I was tricked into that after all this time of TTC - its not fair!

Good luck :hug:

You can get a false negitive but it's much less common to get a false positive and your pics defo look like a strong positive to me. If you have no luck with this test I would wait a few more days or maybe have a blood test xx

I just cant understand it... the line was strong for 9 dpo, it was stronger on the test than in the picture (in real life) so i dont know how i can go from that to nothing?? I have tested this afternoon and its negative and I doubt very much whether the positive will come back up.

On my last pregnancy i got a BFP about 8 dpo (faint) and it continued to get darker and never diappeared. I am so confused and upset and angry that the EC's may have gave me false hope :mad:

I would wait a few more days or go and have a blood test (if you can) to get it confirmed. False negitives are common but false positives are very rare and you have defo had a positive result.

Try not to lose heart, some of the girls on here have had a positive then a negitive result, only to have another positive again a few days later. I know it must be awful to have your hopes built up like that but try not to worry too much about it for now and wait a few more days :hug:

gefeliciteerd met je zwangerschap :)

I dont speak Dutch but i could understand that and thanks :)

oh hehe so sorry, I read you live near Rotterdam, I shouldn't have assumed you were able to understand it (just by living in the netherlands).

glad you did understand it :)

My fella is Dutch so thats why we live here... I guess you pick up a few words or can understand them anyway although i dont speak it....

We live in Vlaardingen, where are you? x

I would get a clear blue test but them lines looked positive, dont give up on hope x

oh hehe so sorry, I read you live near Rotterdam, I shouldn't have assumed you were able to understand it (just by living in the netherlands).

My fella is Dutch so thats why we live here... I guess you pick up a few words or can understand them anyway although i dont speak it....

I live near Amsterdam :) My husband is also dutch (and I am half dutch/half english hehe but I do have english nationality and a GB passport of which I very proud :D) (ok sorry very offtopic information)

I would get a clear blue test but them lines looked positive, dont give up on hope x

I so wish it had just brought up a BFN rather than this... i mean everyone can see the lines they are not faint so what the hell? If they were almost non-existant i could understand more. We are bother pretty gutted... i have sort of given up hope and will not e expecting a BFP tomorrow. I have a digi here but i guess if the EC is negative again i wont bother as I took one yesterday (digi) and it was neg. I wished i had some normal FRER's or something but they dont do them here in Holland or at least I have never seen any. I have done a million of these tests both positive (with last PG) and negative (all of the other months! :wall2:) so i thought i would be able to determine the difference to be honest but its appears NOT. sigh.

I live near Amsterdam :) My husband is also dutch (and I am half dutch/half english hehe but I do have english nationality and a GB passport of which I very proud :D) (ok sorry very offtopic information)

Lol... i love Amsterdam, we are about 1 hour away on the train and took our friend from Spain there last month, its such a fun place and i love it there and we had a great day out there :dance:

i really hope this is it for you huni......i would give it a few days xx

Thinking of you :hug: This early there's so much that can affect the results and it's still very early. Maybe you had super strong wee yesterday. As everyone else has said false positives are very rare so don't give up hope yet :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back