Omg - i'm shaking!!! Help please!!!! UPDATED - :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxsammyxx

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and decided to test again since I am 9 days past ovulation... and this is what I got!!

I don't know if this attachment is going to work so bear with me....:roll:

I have tried a CB Digi but it won't pick anything up yet but i'm not due AF for another 6 days so I think it may be too early.

What do you think???

Attachments

• 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
your preggers missy and with lines like that i think the clear blue would pick it up :) Congrats hunny xx

your preggers missy and with lines like that i think the clear blue would pick it up :) Congrats hunny xx

OMG.. thanks... I think I am???? I just can't believe its real though :wall2:

You know i was feeling queasy the other night and the night after... you know the waves of nausea you get when you are pregnant (Had it with both of mine) and I thought it was strange....

We have been trying to conceive naturally for 2.5 years (and no protection for another 6 months) and no luck since OH has male factor low sperm but I nailed ovulation this month again and BD'd as soon as i got a strong positive and the day after.... My lines were fainter than that with my last pregnancy and I would have thought the digi would pick it up as well....

You, missus, are well and truly UP THE DUFF :D
Congrats x

Congratulations sweets! You deserve it!! :-D X

Oh wow hunny a little miracle :love:

Congratulations, that is most definitely a :bfp: :hug:

congrat lovely!!! i so so happy for you xx thinking of you xx

Congratulations!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Thanks everyone... i still cant really believe it to be honest, im still in shock!

Huge congratulations to you. You truly deserve it. Wishin you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back