OMG I'm in a 2ww!!

blondy13

Reaction score
So after my first IUI i finally ovulated!! I haven't had a 2ww yet in 18 months of TTC, and I'm only 1dpo and feel tense already!!!
Have you girls got any tips on how to get through it?!
Xxx

Yay blondy! That is fab news! Only advice for the 2ww is to keep busy and try not to symptom spot! Easier said than done tho. I like to try & forget about it totally for the first week then usually at about 9dpo I have to really stop myself ss! It's hard! I have everything crossed for you! :dust: xxx

Aww yey!!!
Jus as kay said really try n keep busy hun.
And try n relax :)
Xx

Sent from my LG-P692 using Tapatalk 2

Fab news hun, as the others have said keeping busy is the only way but i try not to ss every month and i always do when i get past 10dpo but i often dont have anything to spot lol.

Michelle. x

Do not symptom spot! The majority of any 'pregnancy' synmptoms you feel will be because of ovulation and the progesterone afterwards. Take each day at a time and don't test till at least 10dpo. Good luck!

Good luck Blondy :)

I was asking after you in the other thread but you didn't keep us updated, glad everything went well at your scan.

Fingers crossed for a BFP :dust:

Great news, try to stay relaxed (I fail at this every month) and I agree no symptom spotting (again I fail at this!)

Good luck and fingers crossed

xx

Good luck Hun. I hate 2ww, just try to distract yourself. Fx for you! Xxx

I can't add anymore than the other girls, or just accept you will drive yourself crazy ha ha

Good luck hun xx

Me neither, I wish you all the luck in the world hon xxxxx

Oh gosh Blondy a 2 WW must be so damn exciting! As the others say I would just keep yourself really busy and try not to symptom spot as I can imagine that will drive you mad and may stress you out!! Dont know who Im trying to kid mind you because I know if or when I ever get a 2 WW ever again I will be uber excited!!!

I so hope this is your BFP!!

Good luck! Definitely don't symptom spot, it can be fun to begin with but it can give you false hopes x

Hi Blondy, wishing you loads of luck, really hope it's your turn this month

Don't buy and preg tests ,(even if on offer) till the day of testing, or you will use them very early, I always did and was then disapointed, (when no bfp would have come that early!)

Keep yourself lightly busy and don't watch the dates/clock!

Ahhh hun sorry i missed this! Good luck and try and relax! I have my fingers tightly crossed for you! xx

Wishing you lots of luck Blondy, keeping everything crossed this is your time :dust:
FX I'll be joining you by end end of next week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back