OMG i Just Weed Myself :O

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
i just got up to go to the toliet went to the loo no probs then as i wiped and walked away i felt a lil wet i just thought ahh nothing of it untill it started trickleing down my leg its didnt feel like i was weeing though it was just so wierd i could feel it running donw my leg but not feel it comming out :shock:

how embarrasing thou i just weed myself lol i hope i dont do that while im away at oh house :shock:

I get that too :oops: Now once ive been i stand up and then sit back down and try again just to make sure im empty :lol:

i quickly washed myself lol but im going to have a proper shower in 10 mins :)

that hasnt happend 2 me before though :rotfl: :rotfl:

was really wierd!!!

Ive done that too :oops: everytime I cough, sneeze or have any pressure on my tummy :oops: Ive stocked up on lots of pantyliners & pads now!

omg does this happen to everyone?? i wasnt aware of this *slightly panics*
sorry to hear it happened to you
manda xx

Time to start those pelvic floor exercises? :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry, I know it's not funny, hahahahaha but get used to it baby, it's downhill all the way from here :hug: :hug: :hug:

I nearly wet myself this morning in Asda all of a sudden I was desperate for a wee but i refuse to use their toilets because they are gross. So, I held it till I got home :oops: not a good idea it is really difficult to drive and hold your wee in at the same time!

I've not had any accidents yet, although, at the moment I am back to needing to go as soon as I have got off the loo and washed my hands. :?

I find I pee myself when getting sick - just cant control it :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: this thread has made me laugh so much :wink:

I cant wait to wee myself too :cheer: :cheer:

:rotfl: @ TillyTots, you can piss yourself for me. I'm happy to skip it!

Becs said:
:rotfl: @ TillyTots, you can p*ss yourself for me. I'm happy to skip it!

:rotfl: :rotfl: I better get some extra tena lady if Im pissing for 2!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I always pee myself when being sick now :(
Leak a bit when coughing sometimes. I remember it being bad just after birth too!

so glad im not on my own lol.

ive had a cold for weeks and everytime i cough, i wee a little. sooo not funny lol.

i have wee'd once in the morn when being sick, couldnt be helped lol

Your not the only one and im glad to say (this is bad! )im not the only one either. Ih ive been so embarresed withmyself the past few weeks. I wee a little when i sneeze cough or blow my nose. I think this is normal, well i hope its normal for pregnant ladies to do this.
I hope it stops happening its only a little bit but oh dear the shame :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Well ill take what every this pregnancy wonts to throw at me as long as my little one is ok.
Hope your own problem stops to!!!!
Sarah

:rotfl:
my husband is not a singer by any means but last night I needed a wee so went upstairs. DH was in the shower and I could hear him singing - Kenny Rogers of all things!!
I snuck into the bathroom quietly and stood watching - he had his face in the stream of water and was singing away, but because of the water it sounded really funny...I laughed so hard that as I threw myself down in hysterics I bumped my head on the basin :rotfl: :rotfl:
I needed a wee so badly that I peed a little from all the laughing - it was hilarious!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back