i just hurt myself

hiya.. thanx everyone for your concern. i feel great but i know you're going to flame me...but i havn't been checked out :( i spoke to my midwife who told me to go straight to the hosp mat ward to be monitored, but i didn't go ... i know i know i'm stupid but babe was moving and there has been no more blood. i really hate to make a fuss. if theres any change i will go straight down, i've got an ante natal appoint for next monday for bloods so will explain all to midwife there. i know it's no excuse but i've had a bad day today. don't hate me :?

Im just as naughty, I planned to go on a business trip last week and was having blackouts so my hubby grassed me up to my GP, who called my work and has made me have 2 weeks off sick. I chucked my dummy out of my pram went to work anyways and got sent home!

We can be naughty together!

You should really go and get checked especially as you've had a bit of blood.

Ok so we know you should have gone, you know you should have gone and no amount of talkings going to make you go so long as babys moving id think things are ok, but still good bop on the head for baby, best to check hes alright, make sure you let us know how you get on on monday, and if you start to feel weird, AT ALL get your skinny bum down to A&E just incase.

I hope you have a better day today hun, sun is shining so thats gotta be a good start eh :)

Ok so that sort of behaviour makes NO SENSE to me

and here I was worried about you. :?

Baby moving is a fab sign that everything is ok but you really should get yourself checked out, even if its just to put your mind at rest, you'll feel better for it! and now we will all be worrying! (oops putting on a guilt trip there! :oops: )

You should see someone end of, im not saying anything is wrong but its best to get it checked.

Its up to you though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back