Smelly discharge?!

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
Ok so I went to hospital last tuesday night because id had a tiny bit of spotting a few cramps in my tummy and baby was fine.

Then today and since yesterday Iv had a light greeny yellowing colour discharge. It doesnt smell very nice, and sometimes theyll be water like stuff in my nickers tht just looks like iv weed myself (u no wen u get like a wet mark on something? looks like that). I showered last night and I now smell because of the discharge :( I havent weed myself lol so im wondering what the wet marks are?
I havent had any tummy pains expect for a few braxton hix last night.
I feel reaaaly hot tody and flushed and cant get that to go away.
Is this anything to be worried about?
I have a midwife appointment tomorrow and a 4d scan so do you think I should just wait for that or do I need to contact anyone sooner?
Also I do feel 10 kicks a day, but not many more. with my son id feel maybe 40-50 kicks a day but shes alot more lazy is that ok?
Thanks, Lilly.

Last edited:
I'd say give ur midwife a call just incase. I'm sure its nothing, maybe just an infection but better to ask than wait i'd say.
Hope everythings ok!

Okay thank you :) Trouble is I don't have a number for a midwife, so its either nhs direct or labour ward at my local hospital....?

Your gp or hospital should be able to give u the number for your midwife...

Nhs direct will prob just tell u to go the docs, they've never been any use to me when i've called, pregnant or not!

jst called my docs n they said they dont have the direct number for her and if its an amergency i shud just go to the hospital and if it isnt i just have to wait to see her. bunch of help lol

I have to wear sanitary towels cos i have a.wet patch forgot today and am really wishin i hadnt it does smell but not bad smell but i can smell it and i am hot all the ime and swollen hipe u feelin ok let us know how u get on

i have this at the moment too and i think it's another UTI, go to docs with a wee sample :)

Sounds like an infection, best get it checked. About the wetness ive had this for ages even before i was pregnant dunno what it is x

Ive got exactly the same problem, got midwife apt will have it checked...i would go midwife hun xx

I just called labour ward and talked to a midwife there and she said that it sounds like an infection and that itll be ok to just wait to see my midwife tomorrow who will proberly take swabs :)

Hi I had exact same thing last week - greenosh/yellow discharge and my god but ot smelt foul, just came out inclumps. I said to the modwife and she did a swab as she said it was possibly n infection. Results came back clear however so I really dont know what this was - I kindda thought was I losing my plug but dont really know. She said to me as well not to be over washing that area as it causes infections also she said, as I have been very prone to thrush it was maybe thrush that had been lying for a while up in and came out. Lovely I know understand how worried you are as I nearly died when this happend xx

jst called my docs n they said they dont have the direct number for her and if its an amergency i shud just go to the hospital and if it isnt i just have to wait to see her. bunch of help lol

They're useless aren't they! Hopefully the mw will sort u out omorrow, let us know how u get on x

Hope you get it sorted and feel better soon, not nice for you X

I have exactly the same problem I was in hospital with it the other week, and it turned out it were just a major case of thrush that had'nt been treated proper from my doctor.. because when you have thrush the doctor is meant to give you internal thrush tablet and external thrush cream and he didn't he just gave me the internal stuff.
Also my midwife was meant to prescribe me with iron tablets but she didn't, I think it is my doctors surgery..
glad the thrush has gone though before baby is born because don't want it to be passed onto him as some people thrown upon it and assume your dirty if your baby has thrush, I know I did before I got pregnant and now I wish I didn't as I know how much of a pain in the backside it really is.

can they pick this up when they test your urine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back