• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG I am sooooo p*ssed off!!!!!

skairdykat

Reaction score
Took my kids to school this morning and when the bell went my eldest came up to me and said that he wasn't meant to be a school today, but should have been at his High School for an induction day and that all of the other year sixes weren't there!!! I went to his teacher and she said oh yeah have you not had a letter?

I knew there was an induction day but didn't know when. I was at the high school last week because Macaulay has dyslexia and the SENCO teacher from the high school invited us both up for a tour of the school etc and they did mention something about it then, but not when or what time etc and that they had sent the letters to the primary schools for them to give out. I asked his primary school and they said no the high school post them out direct to parents.

So I have just been waiting for the letter through the post. I can't beleive it, one of the schools is lying to me. Either the primary haven't given it to me and are just saying the high school post them out to cover their backs or it's got lost in the post. So now if Macaulay wasn't worried enough about going up to high school he's ended up an hour late for the induction day because I've had to wait for the bus then walk up the lane to the school. If I had known I would have set out earlier. Grrrrrrrrrrr

:x :x :x :x :x

Okay rant over.............

Thats awful! I hate being late to things like that! :hug:

That's really bad :x I'd complain if I was you, but then I love complaining!!!

I don't want Kieran to go to big school :(
Mind you it is 7 years away :)

frangelle said:

Complaining is the way forward!!! :twisted:

princess_h said:
frangelle said:

Complaining is the way forward!!! :twisted:

Recently I have complained about: some cereal bars (there was half missing from 2 of them :evil: ), cat litter (bought 2 lots, both bags broke and cat litter went over my car :evil: , the estate agents, the people who work on the telephones at lloyds bank, and I think thats it recently... :rotfl:

The induction days are organised by the secondary schools so they're who you need to speak to. Primary school doesn't have anything to do with the secondary inductions as they're diff schools. Speak to the secondary school.

Yeah he had a good time. He had to do a few bits of work just to see what level he's at. he enjoyed the dinner hall, he said that h=the food there is better than primary school LOL. He bought himself pizza and a bottle of pop bless 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back